Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mase just pop
To primark get plain black ones…or better still ask Nike to send you some PLAIN ones

@nellyloz123

Sharing this...something nice to see before going to bed or to wake up to ☺☺

And you need to read this! 🥵🥵

This is everything and I’m currently wanting to cry into my cereal because it’s not me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is 100% lil Woody’s doing 🙄🙄 Mason baby you can actually choose your own clothes every now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell TikTok, get your tit together! Just got a notification 'Mason Mount has posted a new video' Clicked on it faster than the speed of light and it's the one from Wednesday 😫 don't get my hopes up like that!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
WTF have I just read?!? A guy complained to Pizza Hut for their ketchup being too sexual and now people are leaving bottles of sauce on his doorstep 😂
EAC5FF3E-6F85-4A5A-A08D-13994B05B325.jpeg

ETA The Pizza Hut ketchup he complained about
D0440B48-585F-458F-870A-04F1A4C0F6EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They were £275 quid just for the trousers??? Another Nathan triumph has been launched upon us all 😂😂
I've copped onto Woody's game. I bet he's dressing Mason like tit to cock block him.

Not gonna work Frodo. I'll still shag him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great spot - It is a matching tracksuit…. 😳

View attachment 835045
This is the second time he’s wore clothing with my initials on. I’m starting to think he’s sending me messages!
At the services now and got a nice 3 hour journey with the FBC playlist! Will check in with you all Later but send the alarm if we get nudes as always ❤❤❤

• Heart
I’ve brought the kids to London today - might detour (completely out of the way) via Cobham on the way home…

• Haha
  • Heart
Just gunna say the “Mason Mount Closet” insta has nothing on me at the mo, they’ve done none of last nights clothes, and I’m all over it! 😂
Anyway I’m really need to do some proper work today 👀 so catch you all later! ❤
20D3B26F-B790-4DB9-961E-D512D36F8562.jpeg

• Haha
I was with a friend at the gym "working out" (we spent the whole time gossiping, sue us!) and I somehow ended up showing her Mason's outfits. She's really into fashion and likes his style more than I do, even though she admits it's pretty bad 😂
But then she was like "show me the guy you have a crush on again". And I did and she told me I can't roast Mason's style because my crush's style is worse :eek::eek:
Is she lying? NO! 😂 But c'mon. I'm catching feelings, I don't need mean comments :cry:😂

• Haha
This is the second time he’s wore clothing with my initials on. I’m starting to think he’s sending me messages!
At the services now and got a nice 3 hour journey with the FBC playlist! Will check in with you all Later but send the alarm if we get nudes as always ❤❤❤
Have a safe journey 💙

Just gunna say the “Mason Mount Closet” insta has nothing on me at the mo, they’ve done none of last nights clothes, and I’m all over it! 😂
Anyway I’m really need to do some proper work today 👀 so catch you all later! ❤View attachment 835086
I've been 'working' for 2 hours now, and in that time, I've read 3 tumblr smuts, scrolled through TikTok and Instagram more times than I care to mention and spent an unhealthy amount of time thinking about naked footballers. All while dancing around to my FBC playlist. Good thing I work from home really

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry about the twitter pics not

However on my twitter hunt I did come across this sock photo which I personally have never seen, along with this tweet because… I HOPE ITS TRUE, the comment underneath made me LOL too!!

I thought we were thirsty, but we are tame in comparison to the gay men on twitter.

D573EB23-73C4-48FA-8B59-D7DFB8DFE658.jpeg
65F16E21-E92B-4CA7-B40C-012A88F68D2C.jpeg
3C325B2A-C5F6-4E50-B4B1-F4E20BBFAC92.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

However on my twitter hunt I did come across this sock photo which I personally have never seen, along with this tweet because… I HOPE ITS TRUE, the comment underneath made me LOL too!!

I thought we were thirsty, but we are tame in comparison to the gay men on twitter.

View attachment 835125View attachment 835124View attachment 835126
Funny because it’s true 🤣 I used to follow one solely dedicated to Jack Grealish’s bulge 🤣 top tier content on there!

• Haha
They were £275 quid just for the trousers??? Another Nathan triumph has been launched upon us all 😂😂
He really needs to get with one of us. There is no doubt we would be better stylists. At this point I don't know which one is worse Carlotta or Nathan... it's like they are having a competition to see who wins!

View attachment 835125View attachment 835124View attachment 835126
Thanks for this! It's just what I need to help the day go faster! ❤❤And that answer...is true, all problems would be solved 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The tiktok teens need to have a word with them about sexulising/sexualisiang/secculising/sexualising- I dare them! 🤣

• Haha
My gay friends are wild 😂 not trying to generalize because that would kind of affect me too but...I just love how we could be doing or talking about the most innocent thing and they just bring on the filth 😂 I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.