Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been 'working' for 2 hours now, and in that time, I've read 3 tumblr smuts, scrolled through TikTok and Instagram more times than I care to mention and spent an unhealthy amount of time thinking about naked footballers. All while dancing around to my FBC playlist. Good thing I work from home really

I'm already worried for Mason tomorrow. I can imagine Joe Wilcock or whatever his bleeping name is and his team mates have plans to wind him up about Cl hoe.

I know angry Mason is a gift but we want him on the pitch for 90 mins.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry about the twitter pics not

However on my twitter hunt I did come across this sock photo which I personally have never seen, along with this tweet because… I HOPE ITS TRUE, the comment underneath made me LOL too!!

I thought we were thirsty, but we are tame in comparison to the gay men on twitter.

View attachment 835125View attachment 835124View attachment 835126
This is the content I needed

I'm already worried for Mason tomorrow. I can imagine Joe Wilcock or whatever his bleeping name is and his team mates have plans to wind him up about Cl hoe.

I hope mason scores another hat trick to shut them up! I mean let’s me honest all mason needs to say to this joe is ‘downgrade’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I’m sure Mason will laugh and thank Joe that she’s no longer his problem anymore. Sloppy seconds Joe??? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Has anyone checked the weather for tomorrow? I'm praying for rain

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In other news, kitchen smut will be up at 7pm.

Taking tips from Daddy’s upload schedule

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
In other news, kitchen smut will be up at 7pm.

Taking tips from Daddy’s upload schedule
I'll be out for dinner at that time but I know I'll enjoy it when I'm finally able to read it! ❤

Love how the "warnings" are smut smut smut!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Working really hard here… 🤥🤥 but he wasn’t even in the starting 11 against Palace so not sure he’ll be in the starting lineup against Chelsea….

In the words of the Chelsea fans on Tuesday night “you’re an Arsenal reject” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have a safe journey 💙

I've been 'working' for 2 hours now, and in that time, I've read 3 tumblr smuts, scrolled through TikTok and Instagram more times than I care to mention and spent an unhealthy amount of time thinking about naked footballers. All while dancing around to my FBC playlist. Good thing I work from home really
I’m WFH too, def a good thing at the moment, my actually work productivity levels have reached an all time low this week, my tattle and footballer outfit research however is superb! I will make sure that’s mentioned in my 1-2-1 on Monday 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For the Ricey lovers amongst us. It’s had me in stitches especially the washing machine bit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.