Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, I have a question that's been bugging me since yesterday. I've read this Mase smut yesterday, and they had 69 in the backseat of a car. Like logistically it can't work, right?! Isn't the space small for a 69? Maybe it can work if the people are short or it is a van, but a regular car, I don't know. I woke up this morning super early, and couldn't fall asleep again because I was thinking about that.
Can anyone solve my dilemma, please.
You guys are the obvious choice, I couldn't ask my friends about this. Maybe after a few drinks, but definitely not on a Saturday morning.
Here is the smut in question, I think it was posted here already. It's really good, but the logistics part is bothering me.
I’ll give it a read and then let you know my thoughts… 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning all. Happy Saturday. ❤

I'm venturing into Manchester today. I usually avoid the city centre on a Saturday afternoon but needs must.

Public service announcement: The full match is being shown on Sky Sports at 7 45am in the morning. I'm probably not telling most of you anything new but wanted to share. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, I have a question that's been bugging me since yesterday. I've read this Mase smut yesterday, and they had 69 in the backseat of a car. Like logistically it can't work, right?! Isn't the space small for a 69? Maybe it can work if the people are short or it is a van, but a regular car, I don't know. I woke up this morning super early, and couldn't fall asleep again because I was thinking about that.
You guys are the obvious choice, I couldn't ask my friends about this. Maybe after a few drinks, but definitely not on a Saturday morning.
Here is the smut in question, I think it was posted here already. It's really good, but the logistics part is bothering me.
I would say it's probably not optimum comfort but where there's a will there's a way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would be a struggle… there were a few things in this I couldn’t work out logistically.

One being ‘she walked over to him’ … she was in a car?

But also the sitting in his lap bit, it’s cramped behind the steering wheel as it is nevermind with two people 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just absolutely love how that's where your mind went 😂 it's like me correcting grammar mistakes in my head when I read smut.
Well, I've never tried this. Because, again, this thread is making me feel like my sex life is so boring 😂 but you do have a point. As a tall person, I think there are other places where this could work better but when there is a will...

• Haha
The logistics in a lot of smut bothers me. The dimensions are all off in some of them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read some of those Tumblr smut at times and think ???? Has the person writing this ever had sex before 🙈 Like I read one where she had an orgasm whilst losing her virginity? Maybe my first time was tit but I was too busy bleeding and thinking are we doing this right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got as far as ‘he looked handsome and scented’

I read some of those Tumblr smut at times and think ???? Has the person writing this ever had sex before 🙈 Like I read one where she had an orgasm whilst losing her virginity? Maybe my first time was tit but I was too busy bleeding and thinking are we doing this right 😂
‘is it always going to be like this?’ 🤣

• Haha
Apologising for ruining his sheets and trying to cover myself up when the door kept bursting open with other teenagers shouting 'wahey!' and 'yes, lad!' 🤣 An orgasm was a long way off! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh my god I’m so glad it wasn’t just me that thought this!
Every smut I read I’m trying to work out if positions etc are feasible I thought there was something wrong with my brain 😭
Also he seems to stand up in the back of the car a lot, is he a dwarf???

• Haha
Yeah, my first time with a boy was a bit like "this is not as great as they make it out to be" 🙈
But hey, reality is boring for smut. We want ✨✨the fantasy✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My god ladies it was PISSING down earlier. Like literally flooded. Weather forecast for 3pm is sunny but cloudy. My hairs a mess I’m drenched. Going for some food then heading to the ground!
135DE3DF-3641-45EF-BE32-37482DCFB837.jpeg

• Heart
I'm frigging gutted 😭 just seen that Chelsea have drawn Brentford away in the next round of the Carabao Cup. Brentford beat Stoke in the last round on Wednesday. Mason would have been coming to the 365, it was finally my chance and it's been snatched away!

It’s karma 🧚🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank God it wasn't just me who thought that. The first thing I thought was breaking windows with our legs, or walking out at the end with swollen eyes from punching one another in that tiny space.
Next on my to-do list: 69 in a car!
Mase, If you want we can try together! My car has tinted windows, just hit me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣I had a dream about Jack this morning, we were at a party and we were having a very serious deep conversation (ya wot) while we were talking he had his hands on my boobs, full cupping, I mean it was very nice but not the sort of thing I'd be doing in public.😉

• Haha
Thank God it wasn't just me who thought that. The first thing I thought was breaking windows with our legs, or walking out at the end with swollen eyes from punching one another in that tiny space.
Next on my to-do list: 69 in a car!
Mase, If you want we can try together! My car has tinted windows, just hit me up!
I’ve got an 3 door Audi A1 the back is bloody tiny especially with how chunky the sport front seats are, good luck to you with me Mason 💀 I’d happily accept a Range Rover as a gift to resolve this situation though

• Haha
I may or not be speaking from experience but I am confirm that 69 is 100% possible in the back of a car… albeit not comfortable but who cares about that when you’re faced with a pork whistle eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I may or not be speaking from experience but I am confirm that 69 is 100% possible in the back of a car… albeit not comfortable but who cares about that when you’re faced with a pork whistle eh?

Can you stand up in the back of a car though?
Can you walk over to someone whilst in a vehicle?
LOGISTICAL ISSUES GALORE

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.