Mason Mount #33 Mason we know you know about us, isn’t it about time you joined us on the drag bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s gonna ring WYLD and book our table now?! Do they have online bookings? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One good thing about Covid - they left it on the doorstep and fucked off! 🤣
My Uber eats driver actually made me go outside to his car and take the bag from him today. Honestly I was like bring back lockdown 😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I LOVE that we’ll all write about our darkest, deepest smuttiest desires on Tattle but would rather end ourselves than phone someone in real life :ROFLMAO:

Errr…. Mason?!
‘Mase, can you book us a table at WYLD and also, could you ring the drs and book my smear in for me?’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I no steak bake is banned but I am pissing myself, she done a live earlier where she done a quiz on herself. Swear I didn’t realise my bladder was still weak after having a baby. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I no steak bake is banned but I am pissing myself, she done a live earlier where she done a quiz on herself. Swear I didn’t realise my bladder was still weak after having a baby. 😂😂😂😂😂
She asked herself questions about herself? 🤣

He’s anti voice note, he might be anti phone call too 🤣
Mason just doesn’t like voice notes because he hasn’t heard the voice notes I’d send him, those would change his mind 😏

ETA I assume he’s not getting those from Chilly but who knows

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Mason just doesn’t like voice notes because he hasn’t heard the voice notes I’d send him, those would change his mind 😏

ETA I assume he’s not getting those from Chilly but who knows
there you go again with your rumours…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same goes for ordering food in, if I can’t do it by an app they’re not getting my business I’m not phoning them 🙈
Yes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 OH is like order us a takeaway for when I get home. If it’s not an app we are starving till he gets home. 😂

I swear she's just doing it to wind you up at this stage 😂😂
It’s the self importance that kills 😂😂 A quiz with 10 viewers, more people in my house on a Friday night. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.