Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few of those. The office junior and no sauce for one. Another one has asked me for a new bin as theirs has holes in the side of it 🤦‍♀️
I’m working with idiots too! Someone has blown a big contract- I’m about to phone the clients and grovel to them to change their minds 🙄. Luckily we have a good previous relations so I’m hopeful I’ll turn it around! but I may have to make a trip to visit them in person- and it’s a 3 hour drive so that Get fucked!! 😡🤬🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I hope it was a prickly bush

I've spent the last hour sending Tik Toks to my friend then voice noting to discuss them 😂😂

Its been a productive hour because she did declare me a bad bomb ass gravy maker 😂😂😂
Did your friend not get the declaration wrong? Surely you are a bad bomb gravy ass maker. She just needs to ask Chillly with his gravy ass 😂😂

I’m working with idiots too! Someone has blown a big contract- I’m about to phone the clients and grovel to them to change their minds 🙄. Luckily we have a good previous relations so I’m hopeful I’ll turn it around! but I may have to make a trip to visit them in person- and it’s a 3 hour drive so that Get fucked!! 😡🤬🤯
Fingers crossed you manage to get the contract back! We lost a huge one at the start of the year and I was sent into the trenches to try and retrieve it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Did your friend not get the declaration wrong? Surely you are a bad bomb gravy ass maker. She just needs to ask Chillly with his gravy ass 😂😂

Fingers crossed you manage to get the contract back! We lost a huge one at the start of the year and I was sent into the trenches to try and retrieve it.
Me too- as their line manager I need to try and sort it- needless to say IF I do I’ll be getting the rather large bonus that’s attached to it!
I’ve emailed them and I’m calling at 1 😬 !
I’ve told the person to bugger off to lunch and we will talk later when I’ve calmed down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Me too- as their line manager I need to try and sort it- needless to say IF I do I’ll be getting the rather large bonus that’s attached to it!
I’ve emailed them and I’m calling at 1 😬 !
I’ve told the person to bugger off to lunch and we will talk later when I’ve calmed down 🤣
There's nothing worse than having to clean up other peoples mess at work

Reactions: 3

Cl Hoe must cry herself to sleep at night knowing she missed out on peak daddy
I can’t deal with how fit he is. I don’t think I’ve fancied anyone as much as I fancy him

Just remembered that Cl hoe was in my dream last night and I’m honestly thinking about throwing myself in the cutter machine in the factory at work. Today can do one 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If anyone works anywhere that needs someone to work from home, put in a good word for me.

I'm great with IT.
Quick learner.
I'm used to dealing with all manner of bullshit.
I can work well on my own or part of a team.

Mason, free me from this hell.

• Heart
Oh Girls, I'm so sorry we all having such a bad start of the week. Hope it improves soon ❤❤
Crossing my fingers for @Suder34 I'm sure you will be able to convince them but your coworker needs to get in the bin.

Dec being a little cutie 🥺🥺🥺
They are so cute, so happy for them (I wouldn't like those balloons that everyone and their mother seem to love but...if she likes them lucky girl!)

Adding Mase, he needs to hug all of us like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God as if today couldn’t get any worse. We’ve just be told the area manager is gracing us with their presence tomorrow. Now everyone is panicking and I’m just sat here literally not giving a single duck, scrolling through tattle and Instagram. At this point I do not care if they sack me. In fact it would probably be a relief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry you’re all having a tit day, I’ve just got home to a parking ticket AND a speeding ticket. Happy bleeping monday Jessy.

It’s not all bad though as look what’s on its way 😉

016D1B11-799D-4008-9CD2-8E149E711C1C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Oh Girls, I'm so sorry we all having such a bad start of the week. Hope it improves soon ❤❤
Crossing my fingers for @Suder34 I'm sure you will be able to convince them but your coworker needs to get in the bin.

They are so cute, so happy for them (I wouldn't like those balloons that everyone and their mother seem to love but...if she likes them lucky girl!)

Adding Mase, he needs to hug all of us like this!
We like a balloon in our house. Even Mr G gets a sulk on if he doesn't get them on his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not having the worst day but I'm eating all the time because of my anxiety and I ran out of food 🙈 I'll go buy more when I leave to grab a decaf iced coffee 😂 I already ate the carrots and the blueberries. It's time for chocolate.

• Heart
  • Sad
Mines on the way too!!! Yay!!! Boo on the speeding and parking tickets though. Bastards
I ordered first class so hopefully it’ll be here tomorrow just in time to cheer me up for some nice tuesday afternoon reading.

Seething about the parking and speeding ticket, 4 hours of my life i’ll never get back on a speed awareness course and £150 down the drain.

I need to get my slow puncture sorted too, I might just sell the car and hitch hike from now on. Or Mason can lend me the Bentley… or the Merc i’m not fussy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just read some fanfic of Mason taking you to the fairground and winning you a teddy and honestly I could cry. That’s all I want to do instead of sitting at this desk 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
None of us deserve this desk life!!

I regularly ask Mr Rodney when I’m allowed to retire (aged 29) and live a work free existence… he’s not very supportive of these dreams… I think I need to sack him off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just read some fanfic of Mason taking you to the fairground and winning you a teddy and honestly I could cry. That’s all I want to do instead of sitting at this desk 🥺
I read this last night and was close to crying myself to sleep (obviously I didn’t because i’m not a tik tok teen, but I was close)
Can he pull candyfloss out of my hair please 😭
I only ever used to read the smut but the fluffy cute ones are more appealing at the moment and I just want him to pull my beanie hat over my head and tell me i’m pretty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.