Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read this last night and was close to crying myself to sleep (obviously I didn’t because i’m not a tik tok teen, but I was close)
Can he pull candyfloss out of my hair please 😭
I only ever used to read the smut but the fluffy cute ones are more appealing at the moment and I just want him to pull my beanie hat over my head and tell me i’m pretty!
You'll like what Mason does for Cassie then.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to the smut ladies! I also did read a fluffy one last night about Mason looking after you when you’re 8 months pregnant. I clicked on it by mistake but it was sweet ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t wait ❤
I’m feeling very needy atm so I need a clingy Mason in my life!
No idea when it'll be ready. There's loads to write.

I’m looking forward to the smut ladies! I also did read a fluffy one last night about Mason looking after you when you’re 8 months pregnant. I clicked on it by mistake but it was sweet ❤
That's the idea of one my unfinished fics.

• Heart
I ordered first class so hopefully it’ll be here tomorrow just in time to cheer me up for some nice tuesday afternoon reading.

Seething about the parking and speeding ticket, 4 hours of my life i’ll never get back on a speed awareness course and £150 down the drain.

I need to get my slow puncture sorted too, I might just sell the car and hitch hike from now on. Or Mason can lend me the Bentley… or the Merc i’m not fussy.
I ordered mine 2nd class because I’m tight 😂😂 Boo on the speed awareness course! 4 hours to tell you why you mustn’t speed?? Someone better tell that rocket bus driver

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I successfully have turned that one round! Arses saved and saved the company loosing a tit load of money ! - I’m off to the pub for lunch with my assistant! - she deserves it after listening to me have a mental breakdown this morning 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I successfully have turned that one round! Arses saved and saved the company loosing a tit load of money ! - I’m off to the pub for lunch with my assistant! - she deserves it after listening to me have a mental breakdown this morning 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I turned on every charm that I have! I the guy literally said “I’m only changing my mind cos it’s you! And any other company I would be done with ” 😅

I’m not dealing with head idiot today- I’ll deal with him tomorrow- he’s on thinice after measing up big time previously, his yearly review will be interesting 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I turned on every charm that I have! I the guy literally said “I’m only changing my mind cos it’s you! And any other company I would be done with ” 😅

I’m not dealing with head idiot today- I’ll deal with him tomorrow- he’s on thinice after measing up big time previously, his yearly review will be interesting 🧐
Throw him in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Gutted I missed some of the pools, but l wasn’t on my bad … time to reevaluate some decisions, my priorities in life etc.

It doesn’t matter what I say now but I'd like to cast my late votes anyway.

Best non England player shag?
#20: Pulisic, Hazard, Trapp.

How do you eat your pizza?
#21: With ketchup (sometimes) and without a knife and fork (when at home).

Who else would you invite to the FBC x Chelsea WYLD night out?
#22 Rice, Grealish, Little Phil.

Once & for all… Are you on the Craig/Tink train?
#23: Thinking of boarding

Who are more deluded?
#25: Both

I was happy to see Tink perform so well and get his confidence back.
Fingers crossed he will get more pitch time with these multiple competitions going on.

Spicy is still the cutest! Lauren is bloody lucky.

I cannot believe the nerve of the Cobham stalker. I understand uni students are often short for money but c'mon, there are other and ways to become a hustler.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well done @Suder34 👏🏻

I have a long list of jobs / life admin to be getting on with but i’m currently lay in my bed procrastinating, scrolling tumblr, thinking how to end my fic and wondering what to have for tea.

• Haha

So happy for you!! Knew you were going to do it!!

• Heart
Gutted I missed some of the pools, but l wasn’t on my bad … time to reevaluate some decisions, my priorities in life etc.

It doesn’t matter what I say now but I'd like to cast my late votes anyway.

Best non England player shag?
#20: Pulisic, Hazard, Trapp.

How do you eat your pizza?
#21: With ketchup (sometimes) and without a knife and fork (when at home).

Who else would you invite to the FBC x Chelsea WYLD night out?
#22 Rice, Grealish, Little Phil.

Once & for all… Are you on the Craig/Tink train?
#23: Thinking of boarding

Who are more deluded?
#25: Both

I was happy to see Tink perform so well and get his confidence back.
Fingers crossed he will get more pitch time with these multiple competitions going on.

Spicy is still the cutest! Lauren is bloody lucky.

I cannot believe the nerve of the Cobham stalker. I understand uni students are often short for money but c'mon, there are other and ways to become a hustler.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Wehey well done Suder! Mason would be so proud ❤

• Heart
Had my journal sent second class too 😂 it has been dispatched though! I’ve done my good deed for today, I volunteered and helped out on a school trip. Just the type of caring and unselfish person you need in your life Mase 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.