Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! Looks like I missed some very unsavoury Sunday night chat 🀣 respectfully, you're a bunch of animals!

All that Daddyness did creep into my dreams last night but I'm afraid he took it a bit too far for my liking πŸ™ˆ I was at home making a roast dinner, giving it good housewife when the front door slammed. I went to greet my darling husband as he returned from training and he had a face like absolute thunder. I asked if he was OK and he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall and pulled my dress up. I was quite happy for him to take a bit of his bad mood out on me but he was struggling to undo his shorts. I reached out to help him and he slapped me across the face! Like Julia Roberts being slapped in Pretty Woman 😭 so I stormed off and locked myself in the bathroom. He was very apologetic but it was a passion killer and my roast dinner was ruined πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Have a good Monday, if you can! πŸ’™
Bad Daddy! You should have punished him by using the Sunday roast gravy πŸ˜‚ respectfully of course

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning all! Looks like I missed some very unsavoury Sunday night chat 🀣 respectfully, you're a bunch of animals!

All that Daddyness did creep into my dreams last night but I'm afraid he took it a bit too far for my liking πŸ™ˆ I was at home making a roast dinner, giving it good housewife when the front door slammed. I went to greet my darling husband as he returned from training and he had a face like absolute thunder. I asked if he was OK and he grabbed me and shoved me against the wall and pulled my dress up. I was quite happy for him to take a bit of his bad mood out on me but he was struggling to undo his shorts. I reached out to help him and he slapped me across the face! Like Julia Roberts being slapped in Pretty Woman 😭 so I stormed off and locked myself in the bathroom. He was very apologetic but it was a passion killer and my roast dinner was ruined πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

Have a good Monday, if you can! πŸ’™
Don’t say he didn’t warn you punkie, his jacket yesterday confirmed he likes it ROUGH πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bad Daddy! You should have punished him by using the Sunday roast gravy πŸ˜‚ respectfully of course
There'd be nothing respectful about it 🀣 if he's slapping me about, he's getting the gravy dumped on his naked crotch! I'll give him fiery groin πŸ˜‚

Don’t say he didn’t warn you punkie, his jacket yesterday confirmed he likes it ROUGH πŸ₯΅
That is true 🀣 I don't think the black eye is worth it though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There'd be nothing respectful about it 🀣 if he's slapping me about, he's getting the gravy dumped on his naked crotch! I'll give him fiery groin πŸ˜‚

No pain, no gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

How dare Daddy upset our Punkie! Sorry that he ruined the Sunday roast for you. You should have set Mr P on him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning FBC fam πŸ’™ Feeling proper rough today so I’ve taken some toil and am currently feet up on sofa about to begin a Halloween movie marathon πŸŽƒπŸ”ͺ Hopefully I can keep my tit together and not need to call Mr Scuffed to come home πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning FBC fam πŸ’™ Feeling proper rough today so I’ve taken some toil and am currently feet up on sofa about to begin a Halloween movie marathon πŸŽƒπŸ”ͺ Hopefully I can keep my tit together and not need to call Mr Scuffed to come home πŸ™
Hope you get well soon. You’re a braver person than I am as I just can’t cope with horror films. ❀❀

Mr P would be useless and would probably agree that it was my fault! 🀣
Sounds about right πŸ˜‚ At least he can clean his own sick up. Gerard says I have to do it otherwise he will throw up again πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Morning FBC πŸ’™ I’m back to work today after a week in the sun 😫 I’m at a client site today which I paid no attention to before i went away but put the address in my sat nav this morning and drove, I arrived and now I realise I am THREE miles away from cobham training ground 🀯

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I need a dream- not had one for a good few days now! Any of my 3 will do- I’m really not fussy at this point!

Morning FBC πŸ’™ I’m back to work today after a week in the sun 😫 I’m at a client site today which I paid no attention to before i went away but put the address in my sat nav this morning and drove, I arrived and now I realise I am THREE miles away from cobham training ground 🀯

Haha might need a detour! Or accidentally get lost!
I have a trip to Brighton training ground again this week for work, not quite cobham but it will do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Sneak down there in your lunch break πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't even want to talk about dreams. I spent the whole night dreaming about going to the supermarket and not finding anything I wanted and then when I thought my dreams were going to behave and give me something good...the alarm woke me up :mad:
As if waking up at 6.30 on a Monday wasn't bad enough πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Go and see if you can find CCS and run her over

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of our customers has been sentenced to life in prison so rightfully, we’re all now trying to google what happened. Data protection who? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Excellent - you can set the tent up ready for our arrival!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello everyone πŸ‘‹ It's been a long time... Wishing you all a good week. β˜€

Trying to use a break at work to catch-up on 5 threads only to find out IT has blocked access to tattle under news/gossip.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.