Mason Mount #26 Clothes are Tommy tit and teeth are dry, although we love him we're not sure why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #26. I have no idea how we got here but I love it.
Credits to @PunkRocker for the thread title! ❤

Recap of thread #25 (sorry it’s a long one!)

⚽ World War Tumblr Teens ended and they apologised for calling us “Middle-Aged”

⚽ We can confirm, the FBC members are all up to date on their rent payments because we have Direct Debits for this kind of thing

⚽ The FBC agree that Tik Tik and Tumblr teens are as equally deluded

⚽ @jflurker93 acted as Mother Teresa to keep the peace ✌🏻

⚽ There were no words when Tumblr teens said they have wet dreams about their siblings *tumbleweed*

⚽ @jflurker93 tried to change the subject from Tumblr Teens by posting the Mason “dribbler” pic. It definitely gave us the ick

⚽ @keylimepie stated she is NOT a lesbian

⚽ @MensaBarbie1985 is HOT 🔥🔥

⚽ @MrsGrealish @jflurker98 & @nellyloz123 provided some excellent Smut 💦

⚽ @MrsGrealish shared some John smut ❤

⚽ The Cl Hoe slapping Tik Tok appeared again. It seems like a lot of Teens have the same bedding

⚽ Greenbush made a subtle appearance via Tumblr. Apparently he loves us and was telling the truth #greenbush

⚽ @laylavd had a staff night out and was showing what us FBC ladies can do in preparation for Wyld. What a gal

⚽ Mason is now referred to as Timon whenever the “dry tooth” video appears. You cutie 🥰

⚽ @keylimepie provided further entertainment with her Tramadol dreams. We particularly loved that Cl Hoe ended up in Alpaca tit

⚽ @keylimepie gets cock-blocked by her husband thinking cats are on his car 🐱

⚽ @nellyloz123 has tv watching ghosts in her house 👻

⚽ We all entered the England completion to watch the team train at SGP. ✨Manifesting one of us wins✨

⚽ We got to see @jflurker93 wedding dress which was beaut but got ruined by a sandwich in a later dream

⚽ it appears Mason Trout did NOT appear as it was in actual fact Mason Greenwood who wouldn’t send @laylavd a video message. Phew

⚽ this situation reminded us how iconic The Wrong Reece video is

⚽ Sweeney Todd was back as was another hideous outfit from Carlotta that belongs in 2002. The FBC found an AliExpress version.

⚽ The FBC love how Daddy is “just like us” with his Argos tea, coffee and sugar canisters and IKEA furniture but still wish that he burns the crushed velvet sofa ❌

⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs loves the film Mannequin

⚽ we all asked Chelsea Instagram Admin to show us Mason’s Socks but yet again, we were let down

⚽someone tried to talk to @jflurker93 about seagulls at work and she was having NONE of it

⚽we had very little training content by Wednesday. We need more to satisfy our needs, admin

⚽ @Ceejay23 got a new job! 🥂

⚽ we found out what Mason’s “smoulder” is. Is this his come to bed face? Only time will tell!

⚽ There was more Chilly/Tinks/Craig love. No doubt started by @Geraldine.20.jobs

⚽ Plant-based appeared AGAIN on Instalive, chasing clout AGAIN. Not even giving her the time of day. Desperate for a blue tick comes to mind.

⚽ Daddy’s height was being investigated by eagle eyed FBC members

⚽We all want measurements for Mason’s sock length

⚽ We’re all eagerly awaiting the Combat Gaming content ❤

⚽ There is a new Instagram location called Up Mason Mountain which I for one will be using on all of my posts

⚽ @Eden246 had a John dream about wiring a lightbulb into a tree 🌲

⚽ A video appeared of Daddy at a Nike event, whilst most appreciated his recycling of trousers, @Eden246 was drawn to how he held his microphone. Dirty girl

⚽ we were blessed with some training content. It was a cold day so all I can say is 🍆

⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs actually put it out there that Chilly was slowly overtaking Daddy as number one. Not in this thread he’s not!

⚽ We all love to take our bras off at the end of the working day

⚽ @PunkRocker wants Bartosz in her arsosz

⚽ We didn’t win the Euro millions

⚽ Tyrone Mings has a basilisk down his pants

⚽ Plant-based lied said she shows Mase the thirsty Tik Toks and he loves them. Changing her name to clout chaser.

⚽ Cobham stalker appeared again and @PunkRocker provided the best meme. We also found out she charges £150 for a signed Mason shirt with a tit signature. Get in the bin Stevie

⚽ We all love the bus Gif but don’t know why 🚌

⚽ The FBC are all in “sync”. Daddy needs to buy a bus to ship all the children around

⚽ @jflurker93 made us all want to go to a Stamford Bridge tour in the hopes of being porked against a tumble dryer

⚽ We finally have a Wiki! TY @keylimepie

⚽ @jflurker93 tried to convince us she’s not an Instahoe. But we’ve seen the proof 🤓

⚽ FBC members were lusting over 90’s boyband members with curtains

08D1B406-A2E8-47BA-9DD6-4785C01898B2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you @nellyloz123 Actually crying with laughter… the kids (furry) are looking at me like I’ve finally lost the plot…

mind you I was so drunk last night I left one of my shoes on the driveway… just called me Cinderella 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

⚽ We can confirm, the FBC members are all up to date on their rent payments because we have Direct Debits for this kind of thing

⚽ There were no words when Tumblr teens said they have wet dreams about their siblings *tumbleweed*

⚽ @jflurker93 tried to change the subject from Tumblr Teens by posting the Mason “dribbler” pic. It definitely gave us the ick

⚽ The Cl Hoe slapping Tik Tok appeared again. It seems like a lot of Teens have the same bedding

⚽ Greenbush made a subtle appearance via Tumblr. Apparently he loves us and was telling the truth #greenbush

⚽ @laylavd had a staff night out and was showing what us FBC ladies can do in preparation for Wyld. What a gal

⚽ Mason is now referred to as Timon whenever the “dry tooth” video appears. You cutie 🥰

⚽ @keylimepie provided further entertainment with her Tramadol dreams. We particularly loved that Cl Hoe ended up in Alpaca tit

⚽ We all entered the England completion to watch the team train at SGP. ✨Manifesting one of us wins✨

⚽ We got to see @jflurker93 wedding dress which was beaut but got ruined by a sandwich in a later dream

⚽ it appears Mason Trout did NOT appear as it was in actual fact Mason Greenwood who wouldn’t send @laylavd a video message. Phew

⚽ Sweeney Todd was back as was another hideous outfit from Carlotta that belongs in 2002. The FBC found an AliExpress version.

⚽ The FBC love how Daddy is “just like us” with his Argos tea, coffee and sugar canisters and IKEA furniture but still wish that he burns the crushed velvet sofa ❌

⚽ we all asked Chelsea Instagram Admin to show us Mason’s Socks but yet again, we were let down

⚽someone tried to talk to @jflurker93 about seagulls at work and she was having NONE of it

⚽we had very little training content by Wednesday. We need more to satisfy our needs, admin

⚽ we found out what Mason’s “smoulder” is. Is this his come to bed face? Only time will tell!

⚽ There was more Chilly/Tinks/Craig love. No doubt started by @Geraldine.20.jobs

⚽ Plant-based appeared AGAIN on Instalive, chasing clout AGAIN. Not even giving her the time of day. Desperate for a blue tick comes to mind.

⚽ There is a new Instagram location called Up Mason Mountain which I for one will be using on all of my posts

⚽ A video appeared of Daddy at a Nike event, whilst most appreciated his recycling of trousers, @Eden246 was drawn to how he held his microphone. Dirty girl

⚽ we were blessed with some training content. It was a cold day so all I can say is 🍆

⚽ @Geraldine.20.jobs actually put it out there that Chilly was slowly overtaking Daddy as number one. Not in this thread he’s not!

⚽ Plant-based lied said she shows Mase the thirsty Tik Toks and he loves them. Changing her name to clout chaser.

⚽ Cobham stalker appeared again and @PunkRocker provided the best meme. We also found out she charges £150 for a signed Mason shirt with a tit signature. Get in the bin Stevie

⚽ The FBC are all in “sync”. Daddy needs to buy a bus to ship all the children around

⚽ @jflurker93 made us all want to go to a Stamford Bridge tour in the hopes of being porked against a tumble dryer

⚽ @jflurker93 tried to convince us she’s not an Instahoe. But we’ve seen the proof 🤓

View attachment 813095
Excellent recap. Laughing my head off at Tyrone and his basilisk 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Can I edit the title? I accidentally left a swear word in and it’s changed to something that makes NO SENSE

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 813095
Thank you @nellyloz123 for the fabulous recap! Well done on the thread title @PunkRocker. Glad to see it’s in the recap I’m not a lesbian in case anyone became confused 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Excellent recap and title, deserves a reposting of this.
Thank you. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Excellent recap. Laughing my head off at Tyrone and his basilisk 😂😂😂
I wouldn’t be laughing if I could ever get my hands on him 😉

on the plus side my sort of fwb has been in touch and we’ve arranged a date tomorrow so hopefully you won’t all have to put up with my extreme thirst much longer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you ladies know, this is our 10th thread in 3 weeks.

Does anyone think we talk too much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.