Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Geraldine.20.jobs if this doesn’t give you the ick then I don’t know what will. Chilly has blonde highlights and has a tit in other peoples houses and doesn’t flush….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH

I didn’t want a shirt I was researching if she made enough money for me to quit my job and go live outside cobham in a tent for a few months

D55070C4-28D7-4216-9089-4FAC7C76D62E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH

I didn’t want a shirt I was researching if she made enough money for me to quit my job and go live outside cobham in a tent for a few months

View attachment 813074
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck

she does realise that anyone can go and do what she does?! Jesus if I bought that I would be missing my rent payments (don’t tell Tumblr Teens)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ask her does it come with Mason’s phone number for £150 😂😂
I’ve asked if they have pics of vids of him signing it.

👀 for authenticity purposes obviously, not extra content 😏

I hope they send something then they’re getting blocked 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie, I kind of feel like getting a R*naldo shirt to ask him to sign it and sell it for 1000 pounds 😂 his fanboys will pay that and more.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.