Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horror 🤣 I was never into A1 but my mate was obsessed with Paul, like restraining order levels! So much so that it's 20 years later and I still remember his full name is Paul Marazzi 😂
Mark from A1 is Alan sugars son in law… heaven only knows how I know that 🙈
Went to a 90s festival the other week and it was amazing… no A1 but we did get a bit of East 17 and S Club 3 😂 went off to get a kebab before Peter Andre came on tho…

fell down a tumblr smut rabbit hole trying to cheer myself up… Jesus Christ people are into some weird tit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Title suggestions:
Mason’s bank account is about to take a hit, at least Voldemort ended up in the S***

The FBC are all in sync, Mason you best get buying a bus don’t you think?

I went through my Spotify archives and found some songs to add to the FBC playlist. So sorry it’s so long but I find they’re all apt 🤣

Animals - Maroon 5
Love, Sex & Magic - Ciara & Justin Timberlake
Right now - Nick Jonas
Lollipop - lil Wayne
Just a Dream - Nelly
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
Stickwitu - Pussycat Dolls
Control Myself - LL Cool J & Jlo
Buttons - Pussycat Dolls
Touch It - Busta Rhymes
Ain’t No Other Man - Xtina
My Love - Justin Timberlake
Give it To Me - Timbaland, Nelly Furtado
Tonight (I’m bleeping you) - Enrique Iglesias Dirty Dancer - Enrique & Usher
Ayo Technology - 50 cent & JT
Give it 2 Me - Madonna
Love Lockdown - Kanye West
Untouched - The Veronicas
Best I Ever Had - Drake
DJ Got Us Fallin In Love - Usher
Your Love is my Drug - Kesha
Find Your Love - Drake
More - Usher
Down on Me - Jeremih
Scream - Usher
In the Dark - Dev
Pass Out - Chris Brown

also, apologies if some are already there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can just tell even Mason is sick of Stevie’s tit. His signature is getting smaller and shitter

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
You can just tell even Mason is sick of Stevie’s tit. His signature is getting smaller and shitter

Back in stock though 🙄 you clearly have too many if you have them in stock! I'd really like him to tell her to get fucked now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh look, Sancho got rid of the long sleeves for the second half. Imagine Mason doing that...yeah, I can't :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.