Mason Mount #25 Camping trip now exposed, Mason your nan's toaster might explode!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have a new thread title? I don’t even know what happened in this one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why Has it taken so long for people to jump on the train i am conductor of πŸ˜‚. I love him he’s just so beautiful
I am about as likely to jump on this train as the Chilly train but I can appreciate this photo. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Somehow I have been conned into hosting again this year, for both sets of parents. I don't remember agreeing to this
My mum is trying to make me do it this year. I gave her the sad face and said it wouldn't be the same because hers is prepared with such love πŸ˜‚ she smacked me on the arm but I think I've got away with it for another year!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lies! hahaha all of us are Mason hoes but not exclusively. While I totally support you on never boarding the Tink train (we need to stick together) we have eyes and we need to enjoy what life give us *cough* Kepa *cough* Kai *cough* a long list of names 😬

Nick was the best. The only blonde man I ever loved πŸ˜‚
same Punkie! He looked fit as hell in Larger than Life. I had the millennium album on repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mum is trying to make me do it this year. I gave her the sad face and said it wouldn't be the same because hers is prepared with such love πŸ˜‚ she smacked me on the arm but I think I've got away with it for another year!
I've done it now for the past 5 years. I'd like a break from it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Title Suggestion
Mason needs to up his game as more are boarding the Chilly train

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, I'm not even loyal to Mason name wise. I almost hugged and kissed the tv when Greenwood scored πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep, we United fans can never even get 10 minutes of happiness.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.