Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad to report I didn’t have any dreams about Mason, only stress dreams 😭 However I persevere, I will continue to✨ manifest✨ (I.e. reread the smut before bed🤣)

Big welcome to @jdub !

@PunkRocker hope today passes quickly for you😪 can’t believe someone was trying to make conversation in the morning of your first day back, the AUDACITY
I know, right?! I feel like the rest of the team must have told these newbies that I'm pleasant and welcoming!

Here she is again…. Why haven’t we been employed!!
I know I'm only jealous because I want her job but what exactly is the point of her?! Surely these grown men can manage to carry a couple of bags through a door! And thank god she didn't hug Mason otherwise I'd be crying into my soup even more than I already am! 🤣🙈

I hope you feel better soon 💙 @PunkRocker seemed to want soup hitting the back of her throat when she was feeling unwell, I assume that’s what you’re hoping for from Mase/Chilly, too?

The 'soup' most definitely did the trick! 👌🏻🤣

🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Go for it! It will always be gratefully received here🥵

That footage of him taking that penalty floods me everytime. Cocky on the pitch Mase is my favourite Mase I think🥵

Also had no idea Mase had a song about him🤣 just went to check the lyrics to see if it was one for the playlist… “know that I’m never deep in thought, always deep in a thot”… that’ll be a no then, bad vibes💀🥴
It's already on the playlist 🤣 no fucks given here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Right ladies…. are you sitting down.
I’m in the office today and casually said in a conversation ‘I’m mentally dating Mason Mount’ as you do.
To which one of the guys said ‘Do you want his number? My nephew is one of his mates.’
What the actual duck?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know, right?! I feel like the rest of the team must have told these newbies that I'm pleasant and welcoming!

I know I'm only jealous because I want her job but what exactly is the point of her?! Surely these grown men can manage to carry a couple of bags through a door! And thank god she didn't hug Mason otherwise I'd be crying into my soup even more than I already am! 🤣🙈

The 'soup' most definitely did the trick! 👌🏻🤣

It's already on the playlist 🤣 no fucks given here!
My playlist is getting longer by the day

I’m in the office today and casually said in a conversation ‘I’m mentally dating Mason Mount’ as you do.
To which one of the guys said ‘Do you want his number? My nephew is one of his mates.’
What the actual duck?!

Ive just drowned my laptop in coffee when I read that. Does he know Chilly too? Find out if he is ok with unsolicited nudes. Jut asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those in favour of the FBC pimping you out so we can all storm WYLD?
I mean he was kind of cute even if he's only 21 and he did offer use of the Rolls so I could always provide a distraction while the rest of you bundle Mase into the back....

• Haha
  • Heart
What the actual duck?!
@laylavd OKAY WE NEED MORE. My heart just sank

• Haha
Reactions: 3
2 hours left to get out of work, then off to get my nails done for my birthday tomorrow. Cmon mase leak the nudes as a birthday present. 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
My playlist is getting longer by the day

Ive just drowned my laptop in coffee when I read that. Does he know Chilly too? Find out if he is ok with unsolicited nudes. Jut asking for a friend
Hahaha @Geraldine.20.jobs I’ve just had to do a loo dash so I can get the details 🤣🤣

2 hours left to get out of work, then off to get my nails done for my birthday tomorrow. Cmon mase leak the nudes as a birthday present. 😂😂😂😂
✨manifesting✨ This for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What the actual duck?!

• Haha
What the actual duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my good lord get that number asap rocky @laylavd but make sure you share it with us.

Unfortunately the conclusion of the window fitter story was he left to go get a kebab on his way home and that’s the last time i’ll see Jordan from Leeds @MensaBarbie1985

No dreams for me last night either, despite providing the smut although it does seem to be doing quite well on tumblr, go me!

I’ve only just got home so I’m about to watch the players arrivals video, I’ll provide my review shortly.

I’ve also been informed today it’s 170 million up for grabs on fridays lottery so I’m going to manifest I win, buy myself a blue tick on insta and then I will organise the ultimate FBC night out to Wyld AND Bagatelle ✌🏻I’ll also hire the same bouncer as Daddy… it’s not what you know it’s who!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck?!
Maybe I’m too cynical but my first thought was, sure and what does he want you to give him in return? 🤔 🤣

• Haha
What the actual duck?!

I mean he was kind of cute even if he's only 21 and he did offer use of the Rolls so I could always provide a distraction while the rest of you bundle Mase into the back....

• Haha
I’ve also been informed today it’s 170 million up for grabs on fridays lottery so I’m going to manifest I win, buy myself a blue tick on insta and then I will organise the ultimate FBC night out to Wyld AND Bagatelle ✌🏻I’ll also hire the same bouncer as Daddy… it’s not what you know it’s who!
✨manifesting✨ this for you too! The ultimate FBC night out…. I need this in my life!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the actual duck?!

The bag being Mason’s number for us all

• Haha
✨manifesting✨ this for you too! The ultimate FBC night out…. I need this in my life!!!!
Tequila all round for the FBC, make sure my ladies (and any gents that we have) are treated like the queens they are please.

I would actually be Masons sugar mummy, at least he wouldn’t have to ask Deb and T for pocket money when he’s skint 😉

• Haha
What the actual duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Arrivals Video…

•Mason is still 10/10
•Please tell me you all spotted Masons head when the smoothie was being made?
•Still can’t get over the price of that backpack
•It’s looks like it’s Phil’s turn at being the IT tech this camp
•Mason is addicted to chewing gum, cavities hun?
•How do I get this girls job?
•I want to be promoted to the camera job too?
•The decor at SGP is very random, why is there a giant giraffe there? I do like the green sofa though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Arrivals Video…

•Mason is still 10/10
•Please tell me you all spotted Masons head when the smoothie was being made?
•Still can’t get over the price of that backpack
•It’s looks like it’s Phil’s turn at being the IT tech this camp
•Mason is addicted to chewing gum, cavities hun?
•How do I get this girls job?
•I want to be promoted to the camera job too?
•The decor at SGP is very random, why is there a giant giraffe there? I do like the green sofa though
Giant giraffe, green sofa & the England flag fridge.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.