Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the arrivals video and can you imagine the DRAMA is Mason hugged the England lady like Ramsdale did?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was watching the arrivals video and can you imagine the DRAMA is Mason hugged the England lady like Ramsdale did?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
For real though how does a person go about getting her job?

Also where was Chilly 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dec went in too- maybe that’s why Lauren’s deleted all the pics 🤣😂 ( I’ve just gone in onthe wags post about it 🙄- awaiting a slaughtering )

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dec went in too- maybe that’s why Lauren’s deleted all the pics 🤣😂 ( I’ve just gone in onthe wags post about it 🙄- awaiting a slaughtering )
🙈 🙈 I noticed the other day but I wasn't sure if it was IG going mad or her actually deleting the pics.
I mean, that girl had a private IG until the Euros, she's probably overwhelmed about the attention she got all of a sudden. Because I'm sure it's not very nice to read all the comments saying she's not good enough for him for not being a typical wag :rolleyes: The fact that he looks at her with literal heart eyes is secondary, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't have a dream with Mase either 😭😭 guess he was too busy with @Chani10 and @Suder34
I had a dream about Pulisic, nothing filthy though :cry:
@PunkRocker hope your first day back isn't too awful and those emails don't end you!

Here she is again…. Why haven’t we been employed!!
Will watch this later, but thanks for sharing! ❤

Happy wet Wednesday you thirsty witches. I'm going to re read that smut at least 5 times a day now @jflurker93

I've woken up with the worlds worst sore throat today so Mase/Chilly if you're reading would you mind popping to mine and giving me something to relieve it
Wouldn't recommend that type of solution for a sore throat but you do you! Although you probably wouldn't be thinking about the pain afterwards so maybe is not a bad idea ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else having one of those weeks where stripping off naked on the grounds of SGP to see who’ll take you as a wife is the most appealing idea right now

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else having one of those weeks where stripping off naked on the grounds of SGP to see who’ll take you as a wife is the most appealing idea right now
Id be happy with side chick status. I've got a husband, kids and a full time job to fit in around being a chilwhore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel the same but change SGP for Hamburg :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In honour of Wet Wednesday, I’ve gone for this for lunch. Although I’d rather have Daddy’s Whopper but I’ll just have to wait a bit longer for that….
E34F4287-31DF-4999-85F7-395511CAC1DB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You guys move too fast for me!

I had a dream last night that I was at a wedding (still never worked out whose) and someone asked me 'why are the Chelsea team here?' - I turned round and... it was the team from the 90s (including Zola and bloody Graeme le Saux) and as they are now not even in their prime! WHY?! :rolleyes:

I'm still in touch with one of the guys I met in Majorca recently (Rolls Royce guy rather than Yacht guy - I'm not a prostitute I promise :ROFLMAO:) and he claims he can get access to any nightclub in London (apart from Annabelle's) regardless of guest list/membership... 🤔 He is however 14 years younger than me and I'm not sure what I'd have to offer in return....🤪

Did I miss the conclusion of the window fitter story?!

Also just to say I hope everyone is doing OK and you're not alone... I suffer really badly from depression and anxiety and having things like Tattle to occupy me has been a godsend. I've just come out the other side of a really horrendous breakup including being repeatedly cheated on, but working from home and living alone (he was my bubble) I don't know how I'd have got through the lockdown without him even though he's a prick...sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm still in touch with one of the guys I met in Majorca recently (Rolls Royce guy rather than Yacht guy - I'm not a prostitute I promise :ROFLMAO:) and he claims he can get access to any nightclub in London (apart from Annabelle's) regardless of guest list/membership... 🤔 He is however 14 years younger than me and I'm not sure what I'd have to offer in return....🤪
Those in favour of the FBC pimping you out so we can all storm WYLD?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.