Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Mounters!
Wet Wednesday and I’m starting it right by imagining how splendidly I’d slot in under here

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sad to report I didn’t have any dreams about Mason, only stress dreams 😭 However I persevere, I will continue to✨ manifest✨ (I.e. reread the smut before bed🤣)

Big welcome to @jdub !

@PunkRocker hope today passes quickly for you😪 can’t believe someone was trying to make conversation in the morning of your first day back, the AUDACITY

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't have a dream about daddy unfortunately but I did have a very steamy dream about the actor who plays young Morse. I'll never be able to watch Endeavour in the same way ever again 🥵🥵🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think our thirsting over here is varied enough for everyone to get involved, includes various footballers and non-footballers and there is never any judgement about that (well not much… 🐌)
Don’t judge me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy wet Wednesday you thirsty witches. I'm going to re read that smut at least 5 times a day now @jflurker93

I've woken up with the worlds worst sore throat today so Mase/Chilly if you're reading would you mind popping to mine and giving me something to relieve it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy Wet Wednesday!! *plays ‘Rain on Me’ by Gaga on repeat*

@jflurker93 - that’s my bedtime reading sorted!!

@Chani10 and @Suder34 congrats on your Daddy dreams! I’d tell you mine but I’m 1000% confident you’re not interested 😉🤣

@PunkRocker hope your first day back isn’t too tit.

@Geraldine.20.jobs hope your sore throat improves and Mase (can’t think about 🧚) arrives to lubricate and soothe it ASAP!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy Wet Wednesday!! *plays ‘Rain on Me’ by Gaga on repeat*

@jflurker93 - that’s my bedtime reading sorted!!

@Chani10 and @Suder34 congrats on your Daddy dreams! I’d tell you mine but I’m 1000% confident you’re not interested 😉🤣

@PunkRocker hope your first day back isn’t too tit.

@Geraldine.20.jobs hope your sore throat improves and Mase (can’t think about 🧚) arrives to lubricate and soothe it ASAP!!
I've just been on a call for work and had to come off it because I couldn't speak 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies, I wanna have a go at writing some smut over the next few days. One of my modules this year is creative writing so I need the practice. Gutted I wouldn’t actually be able to submit it. I think my tutor would have a heart attack….

I need some ideas… I was thinking of starting the scene off somewhere like WYLD? Our eyes glance across the sticky dance floor as we share a boogie over copious amounts of tequila and I get a lift home in the Bentley. (Daddy not driving because he’s not JG)…. 💦💦

It’s the concentration for me 🥵💦

• Heart
Reactions: 10
(Daddy not driving because he’s not JG)….
🤣 🤣🤣🤣

Go for it! It will always be gratefully received here🥵

That footage of him taking that penalty floods me everytime. Cocky on the pitch Mase is my favourite Mase I think🥵

Also had no idea Mase had a song about him🤣 just went to check the lyrics to see if it was one for the playlist… “know that I’m never deep in thought, always deep in a thot”… that’ll be a no then, bad vibes💀🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.