Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately the conclusion of the window fitter story was he left to go get a kebab on his way home and that’s the last time i’ll see Jordan from Leeds @MensaBarbie1985
Ahhh not the outcome I was hoping for! (n)

I occasionally have a bit of naughty phone chat/pics with a guy who came to fix my toilet :ROFLMAO: turns out though that's not his real job - just something he does when he has time off from being an international man of mystery - I've seen his diplomatic passport... he's military though rather than 007

I should write a book I swear 🤪 can promise you guys I'm not doing a butternips or a desiree from the wags thread - I genuinely have no idea how this tit happens to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear I've just been part of the longest phone call to ever exist. I'm 26, I don't know how to do phone calls. I need a month off work now.
I still want Mason's number, though. We can facetime ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah the fridge looks a bit randomly placed… but who am I to judge an overpaid and pointless interior designer… wonder if they’re called CC 👀
Yeah the England flag Smeg looks like it’s been placed to be shown off rather than placed somewhere helpful. And what’s in it? What could you possibly need to keep in a fridge in the hallway?

How did I miss the giraffe?? The decor is bizarre though so doesn’t shock me that there’s a random giraffe kicking about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah the England flag Smeg looks like it’s been placed to be shown off rather than placed somewhere helpful. And what’s in it? What could you possibly need to keep in a fridge in the hallway?

How did I miss the giraffe?? The decor is bizarre though so doesn’t shock me that there’s a random giraffe kicking about
Yeah that’s definitely been gifted and needed to be in viewing point for the arrivals video!

I’ve just rewatched it and spotted a horse and a warthog opposite the fridge.. what in the 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s definitely been gifted and needed to be in viewing point for the arrivals video!

I’ve just rewatched it and spotted a horse and a warthog opposite the fridge.. what in the 😫
I think I need to rewatch it I was too busy being like WHERE IS CHILLY and clearly missed loads

• Haha
  • Sad
I think I need to rewatch it I was too busy being like WHERE IS CHILLY and clearly missed loads
I was like that but with Sancho. And when they were showing Saka's arrival, "Sexy back" was playing and I was singing along and then they showed Sancho and... :ROFLMAO: I laughed because I'm 5 🙈

And now youtube recommends me videos of Kai with kids. I'm not surviving today.
But I'm getting a lot of work done even if it doesn't look like it (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t know if daddy was head bopping to the blender or showing Luke his dance moves he pulls out in Wyld ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems like the boys are doing photoshoots today 🤗 can't wait to see the photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if daddy was head bopping to the blender or showing Luke his dance moves he pulls out in Wyld ?

View attachment 796978
How do I get a job here? This is probably the only one I’d qualify for 🤣

Still got 50 minutes left at work and then I’m going to Tesco. Honestly contemplating life atm. There’s got to be more to life than working in purchasing and doing a food shop 🥲🥲 I wanna be in Wyld with my tequila and blue tick ❤‍🩹

@Suder34 do you need saving from the Footballer & Wag thread?! Just went for a lurk and people are weird on there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Still got 50 minutes left at work and then I’m going to Tesco. Honestly contemplating life atm. There’s got to be more to life than working in purchasing and doing a food shop 🥲🥲 I wanna be in Wyld with my tequila and blue tick ❤‍🩹

@Suder34 do you need saving from the Footballer & Wag thread?! Just went for a lurk and people are weird on there!

It’s probably the only job i’d qualify for too!

I also think you should absolutely do the smut, sounds like a good plot.

I’m sure there were a couple of requests from others, I know the blozzer whilst he’s gaming was one 😂

• Haha

Not me going for a nosey

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I’m sure there were a couple of requests from others, I know the blozzer whilst he’s gaming was one 😂
There is a couple of jobs at SGP working for the FA, I had a look earlier 👀 Sadly too far from where I live to commute daily 😂

I read one about giving him a blozzer while he was gaming last night, while wearing his white combat hoody 😯 I get lost on tumblr, still can’t navigate my way round it efficiently yet 🤣

• Haha

Hahah it’s a wierd old place that one! 🤣 I’ve unwatched it - I cant be bothered anymore

I see Mase is showing off his moves again on the Chelsea IG story (only a few seconds, not long enough 😭 )

On the jobs point there was a job working for Chelsea FC as a spa therapist….. got dead excited and then realised it is actually for the hotel at Stamford Bridge so touching the general public, not the Chelsea boys. Weep

• Sad

Hahahaha yes thats right! I think @MrsGrealish said she was half way through that one!

There is a couple of jobs at SGP working for the FA, I had a look earlier 👀 Sadly too far from where I live to commute daily 😂

I read one about giving him a blozzer while he was gaming last night, while wearing his white combat hoody 😯 I get lost on tumblr, still can’t navigate my way round it efficiently yet 🤣
Hahah me too @Eden246. Never used it before I just search “Mason Mount” and hope for the best 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The chewing gum. The chewing gum. Someone chewing should not give me a flutter in the fanny. Mason Mount. Chew me like that, forever 🥵🌊
Chewing. Gum. Should. Not. Be. Causing. Me. To. Have. Dirty. Thoughts. FFS...I'm in too deep 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahah it’s a wierd old place that one! 🤣 I’ve unwatched it - I cant be bothered anymore
The wags thread is not a safe space…. I always feel a bit weird in there. Like when you go to a bar or a club and you get weird vibes and leave really quickly… that’s the wags thread for me 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.