Mason Mount #21 Somehow Mase ended up with no limbs but the FBC are off to Wyld London, bring on the Pimms!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I did not mean to leave you hanging, I ain't no butternips. Some juniors in my team have been in today so I've actually had to do some work with them. Rude.

Anyway... I do not have the number... yet. But he has messaged his nephew so ask if Mason can do a video for me. I still don't really know if he is winding me up or not but I actually saw the message he sent. The lad replied and said yeah I'll ask him now what's her name? My name is actually Ruth, not Layla.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ask
Sorry I did not mean to leave you hanging, I ain't no butternips. Some juniors in my team have been in today so I've actually had to do some work with them. Rude.

Anyway... I do not have the number... yet. But he has messaged his nephew so ask if Mason can do a video for me. I still don't really know if he is winding me up or not but I actually saw the message he sent. The lad replied and said yeah I'll ask him now what's her name? My name is actually Ruth, not Layla.
Ask him to shout out to the FBC 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

OMG this is huuuuuuge news! I think I speak for all of us when we say we are ✨manifesting✨ that this is true!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
very quiet on here tonight tattlers, mind you we haven’t had much content 😤

Reactions: 4
I've just sat down after making tea and sorting the kids out. Or should I say lied down 😂 I feel like tit so I'm in bed scrolling through my phone and drinking a hot vimto. Some decent daddy content would make me feel so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just sat down after making tea and sorting the kids out. Or should I say lied down 😂 I feel like tit so I'm in bed scrolling through my phone and drinking a hot vimto. Some decent daddy content would make me feel so much better
Oh hope you’re okay! I love a hot vimto, I might to go make one now you’ve inspired me.
I’m bored as hell tonight, scrolling tumblr but i think i’ve seen everything on there at this point 😫

Cmon england media team, give us the daddy & shaw video 😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was eating pizza, without a fork and a knife, like the wild person I am. And now I'm trying to decide what to put in my suitcase because the weather forecast is not helping much :ROFLMAO:
I'm hoping England give us some content tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same as @Geraldine.20.jobs for me! After school clubs are the bane of my existence 😂 I am here now! About to put my pjs on and chill! Hope you feel better soon Mrs!

Side note as it really fucks me off! Does anyone else’s front door look like the stockroom of JD Sports?! Every time I come down the stairs another pair of shoes has appeared 🤬 four people live in my house but there’s about 76 pairs of shoes next to my door. They don’t belong here people! /rantover

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm catching up on house of games and someone drew Dennis the Menace and Gnasher. My family were very confused as to why I shouted Harry Maguire and Phil Foden at the telly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in Tesco and SOS - Rihanna just came on and I instantly thought of the FBC playlist. Daddy is all around. I can’t escape

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same as @Geraldine.20.jobs for me! After school clubs are the bane of my existence 😂 I am here now! About to put my pjs on and chill! Hope you feel better soon Mrs!

Side note as it really fucks me off! Does anyone else’s front door look like the stockroom of JD Sports?! Every time I come down the stairs another pair of shoes has appeared 🤬 four people live in my house but there’s about 76 pairs of shoes next to my door. They don’t belong here people! /rantover
We've got a storage bench at the door to store them in because I hate seeing piles of shoes. Don't even get me started on coats 😂😂

I live with 3 people that like to leave a trail of their belongings behind them as they come in the house. Mr Geraldine being the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We've got a storage bench at the door to store them in because I hate seeing piles of shoes. Don't even get me started on coats 😂😂

I live with 3 people that like to leave a trail of their belongings behind them as they come in the house. Mr Geraldine being the worst
We have too but three males apparently don’t know how to use the baskets or put them back in their wardrobes. So bloody annoying🤬 just come in and drop shoes, coats, socks all through the house. What is that all about 😂. Can’t wait to go and do it in their houses when they move out in twenty years.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.