Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream! He was in it and… I’m actually not sure of any other details even though I usually remember them well 🙈

going to London for my birthday in December and thought I’d try bagatelle on a Sunday (mother’s suggestion I promise!) completely booked up!

and just to add, I’d do chilly yes. But right now I’d probably even do 🐌 things have gotten so bad! But no one will ever ever live up to King Thierry or the sex god that is Mr Karl Fredrik Ljungberg❤ (Showing my age!)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes, Kevin, one of Germany's finest! Him and his girlfriend are a bit cringy but still very nice to look at.

Reactions: 2
I disappear for a little while and it’s descended into chaos 😂 I have a confession though. I always pick corn for my side or the rice 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I disappear for a little while and it’s descended into chaos 😂 I have a confession though. I always pick corn for my side or the rice 🤣🤣
Woah, plot twist!! Didn’t realise these were options! I’m quite partial to a corn-on-the-cob!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We have talked a lot of shite today because we skived off work 😂😂
OH! I have another work story from today. So I was speaking to the boys again (they’re 11), they were asking me about football… again.

It went something like this…

Boy: ***** told me you said you watch Chelsea. Name me some players then.
Me (forgetting myself): MASON MOUNT.
Boy: Is that it?
Me (all flustered as my mind goes blank): Erm nope….. Ben Chilwell (?!!! Why did I say him?) Reece James…

Another boy chips in and asks if I know any city players.
Obviously I blurt out Jack Grealish.

They’re all staring at me so I panic and say “I also know Declan Rice plays for West Ham!”

There’s a silence and then one of them just goes “Miss, I can tell you only got into this after the Euros you know.”

🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably going to cop some heat for this but I usually dip my finger into it and then...suck it off 🤣🤣
I’m with you there. #teamgravy

I do love you guys & you have quietly kept me sane over the last however many threads 😂

im sticking around, but I’m bowing out when the drama/speculation arises. It just ain’t for me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m with you there. #teamgravy

I do love you guys & you have quietly kept me sane over the last however many threads 😂

im sticking around, but I’m bowing out when the drama/speculation arises. It just ain’t for me

Totally agree with you on the speculation and drama! Hopefully it won’t keep coming up ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.