Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made it out of the cinema guys…. Fell asleep for a few minutes in the cinema and Daddy popped up after thinking about last nights smut where I let out a little moan and the OH shoved me to wake up 🤣🤣🤣

also as a Geordie gal I have to go with gravy on a kfc😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What has become of us with the KFC debate 😂😂 Mason nudes are needed desperately otherwise we might have a riot over gravy and beans 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And what about Morata. I could imagine him being interesting in bed - probably not very lively.

Oh yes, Kevin, one of Germany's finest! Him and his girlfriend are a bit cringy but still very nice to look at.
Im suprised they haven’t split being she is still in Paris. When he was living in Paris she admitted they had sex every day and now they don’t see each other that much,

OH! I have another work story from today. So I was speaking to the boys again (they’re 11), they were asking me about football… again.

It went something like this…

Boy: ***** told me you said you watch Chelsea. Name me some players then.
Me (forgetting myself): MASON MOUNT.
Boy: Is that it?
Me (all flustered as my mind goes blank): Erm nope….. Ben Chilwell (?!!! Why did I say him?) Reece James…

Another boy chips in and asks if I know any city players.
Obviously I blurt out Jack Grealish.

They’re all staring at me so I panic and say “I also know Declan Rice plays for West Ham!”

There’s a silence and then one of them just goes “Miss, I can tell you only got into this after the Euros you know.”

🙃🙃🙃
They must have got you really flustered 🤣 I'm sure you could have named the whole Chelsea team if there was no pressure!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what Mason prefers. I wonder if Craig has ever had a KFC 🤔
My mind just went straight to the vid where he says it's very rare he ever has a takeaway and then does that eyebrow raise 🥵 Benjamin what have you done to meeeeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OH! I have another work story from today. So I was speaking to the boys again (they’re 11), they were asking me about football… again.

Me (all flustered as my mind goes blank): Erm nope….. Ben Chilwell (?!!! Why did I say him?) Reece James…

They’re all staring at me so I panic and say “I also know Declan Rice plays for West Ham!”

There’s a silence and then one of them just goes “Miss, I can tell you only got into this after the Euros you know.”

🙃🙃🙃
These kids are sounding rather judgmental. I bet you know more about the Chelsea team than they do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

🙃🙃🙃
At least you didn’t call him Craig chilwell like I did to an outsider 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.