Mason Mount #18 We won’t sexualise you Mase, we just want a go on your comfortable looking face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! After Domino's and a bit of wine, I've been able to catch up! You had already posted nearly 10 more pages!!
I can't believe we are nearly at the end of the thread! Can't wait for the poll!

Right my work on the official FBC uniform is DONE

View attachment 789751
View attachment 789750
My design process is:
On the front we have our boy’s initials and number because despite our swaying towards other footballers at time he’s the true MVP to our basements, and a pointer to said basements so he can access and resolve immediately

Sleeves we have “Mount me Mason” on one and “Gentle Daddy” on the other, frequent statements made by the club

And on the back we have our lovely acronym in royal blue because we are Chelsea sluts, the picture should be changed to your own profile/favourite Mason pic for identification purposes when we meet to shag Mason/overthrow the CCS.
Finishing up with Daddy’s subtle nod to us and our frequent situation 💖
This is great, Imagine the Tiktok teens watching it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Burberry jacket smut idea…

I’m thinking you’ve had an argument but you still have to go to the boxing with him and you agreed to pretend everything’s fine in front of Big Tony so he’s being a cocky prick 🥵
Yes please!!! I'm sure it will be great!

Vue - Cheshire Oaks! I’ll keep a watch out for a member of staff 🤣
Used to live nearby a couple of years ago! Wouldn't mind coming back for a FBC meeting!
Another video of our boys 💙

View attachment 790184
Last one was too much but the rest 🥰🥵🥰🥵🥰🥵
I'm not a fan of gravy either. I now feel like it's safer to admit it :ROFLMAO:
Can I admit that I don't like beans nor gravy?I pick corn for my side! Sorry for this, don't kick me out!!

OH! I have another work story from today. So I was speaking to the boys again (they’re 11), they were asking me about football… again.

It went something like this…

Boy: ***** told me you said you watch Chelsea. Name me some players then.
Me (forgetting myself): MASON MOUNT.
Boy: Is that it?
Me (all flustered as my mind goes blank): Erm nope….. Ben Chilwell (?!!! Why did I say him?) Reece James…

Another boy chips in and asks if I know any city players.
Obviously I blurt out Jack Grealish.

They’re all staring at me so I panic and say “I also know Declan Rice plays for West Ham!”

There’s a silence and then one of them just goes “Miss, I can tell you only got into this after the Euros you know.”

🙃🙃🙃
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: this is killing me, I'm sure they weren't impressed by that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😫😫😫😫How do you get to skive off work? I've got bastard targets to hit, pisses me right off but the bonus pay off at the end of the year temporarily make it ok.
I’m lucky that I don’t have targets and I usually hide in my office 😂😂 I do actually do some work but I don’t give 100% because I hate it and find my time here much more fulfilling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m lucky that I don’t have targets and I usually hide in my office 😂😂 I do actually do some work but I don’t give 100% because I hate it and find my time here much more fulfilling 😂
I do enjoy my job but obviously not as much as mooching on here 🤣 although it will be nice to actually meet a deadline when I'm back in the office, I won't be able to skive quite so much then!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That gif just makes me think of your (wonderful) dream 🤣 £165 please (that was the amount, wasn’t it?)
Ah yes, the dream I had where Mason was treating me to some quality time down south and paused to tell me that 🧚‍♂️ pays £165 a time to do this!! I woke in fear at the thought of him popping up between my legs and that gif just fit perfectly (unlike old riddled dick) 🤣

😫😫😫😫How do you get to skive off work? I've got bastard targets to hit, pisses me right off but the bonus pay off at the end of the year temporarily make it ok.
I delegate. A LOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do enjoy my job but obviously not as much as mooching on here 🤣 although it will be nice to actually meet a deadline when I'm back in the office, I won't be able to skive quite so much then!
Still waiting on a response from SGP on my blow job role 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My job is basically reading, annotating and then telling people why the book is good/bad and how to make people believe it's the best thing ever. Which is something I've been doing since I was 8 but now I get paid:ROFLMAO: I don't even have to try most of the time. It's fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My dreams are letting me down at the moment, I'd even have 🐌 and Dennis tag teaming me if it meant something productive was happening in my sleep☹. On another note the double captain fuckery must have been on my mind as when I was the gym one of the roid heads said I must be in a good mood as everytime he looked over I was smirking, I said I was so not in a good mood, he said I looked like I was telling myself a dirty joke.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some gifs from the Chelsea video

Really hoping he plays tomorrow and the teens can get to work their magic again.

Also, when I was scrolling down his tag I found this post and I swear I hate most male football fans.

For example, I'm sure Kepa turned his comments off for the longest time because we were sexualising him and not because of all the abuse he was receiving there, wishing awful things to happen to him but yes, calling him hot tipped him over.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably not.

Mason eats Pizza with cutlery which is just weird to me,
One of my uni housemates ate pizza with cutlery so I don't find it that odd. It was weirder when we told her you could eat baked beans warm and not just cold from the tin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.