Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up from a blissful nap (no dreams) and I come on here to catch up and I’m infringed with excessive 🐌

Is this karma????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So basically Mason and I are soulmates. He can spend hours gaming while I spend hours reading ❤

I woke up from a blissful nap (no dreams) and I come on here to catch up and I’m infringed with excessive 🐌

Is this karma????
We were under attack. It was terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So basically Mason and I are soulmates. He can spend hours gaming while I spend hours reading ❤

We were under attack. It was terrifying.
Errrr noo. Mase and I are soulmates because we'd spend hours gaming together.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Errrr noo. Mase and I are soulmates because we'd spend hours gaming together.
That can lead to fights, though. I'll just peacefully read cuddling him while he plays. And I'll hit him with the book 20 times per minute. So romantic! Someone write a fanfic with this premise, please. Smutty ending, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That can lead to fights, though. I'll just peacefully read cuddling him while he plays. And I'll hit him with the book 20 times per minute. So romantic! Someone write a fanfic with this premise, please. Smutty ending, of course.
We might fight but then there's angry and make up sex after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Does someone knows what is the content there is in masons private instagram it seems that he is very active and im dying to knowww 😭😭😭

Does someone knows what is the content there is in masons private instagram it seems that he is very active and im dying to knowww 😭😭😭
No. It’s his own private Instagram. The clue is in the name private.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mason knows about us. We know he knows. Just stop being silly and join us ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.