Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go in the garden and there’s a bleeping snail on my path. Seriously why is he trolling me!! I wouldn’t even if he gave the best head in the world. My vagina is far too precious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I go in the garden and there’s a bleeping snail on my path. Seriously why is he trolling me!! I wouldn’t even if he gave the best head in the world. My vagina is far too precious 😂
Mine isn't, I'd let him have a go 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The thought of him going at me with that tongue makes my vagina drier than the desert
I'm indifferent towards him but if I heard he'd got skills, you better believe I'd want first hand proof of it! 🤣 I wouldn't have to look at him and I could imagine it was anyone else!
I know my girl @Scuffed will be with me on this one! And the phantom lurker!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this your revenge for posting about Craig? Because it's too cruel 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.