Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooo @PunkRocker why are you so cruel with us?? I'm really going to find a box that you can't leave, and without access to internet!

@MrsGrealish please don't leave with the smut!! I was coming to give you these gifs! Hope you will reconsider :giggle::giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone watching Strictly?! I may be awol for a few hours while it’s on

but they’re doing A Thousand Miles for the first dance and it just makes me think of J Lingz haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm indifferent towards him but if I heard he'd got skills, you better believe I'd want first hand proof of it! 🤣 I wouldn't have to look at him and I could imagine it was anyone else!
I know my girl @Scuffed will be with me on this one! And the phantom lurker!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watching Strictly?! I may be awol for a few hours while it’s on

but they’re doing A Thousand Miles for the first dance and it just makes me think of J Lingz haha
Omg I completely forgot it was on!
I’m catching up with Gogglebox and Mr TT will have a fit if I turn it off. So upset that they’ve changed their sponsored by ad bit this season and there’s no Mason 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m back from the theatre, Great show and great to exit it to the news West Ham had won. Whoope.

Lewis had his friend over from America and they were both at Stamford BrIdge. Did Mason go and meet them dressed like that?

I wonder why Recce is not part of the cross team gang.

Foden really looking like Gnasher today,

With Shaw most likely out injured I wonder if Craig is wondering that despite barely playing Southgate selects him to the sqaud
. I walked down a street today and the name is so similar to Chilwell I did a double take. I am losing it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.