Mason Mount #16 We don't mind if it's roughly or gently, we'd just like to get ploughed in Mason's Bentley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, they should fly to Milan on Monday just to have a day out shopping with me. This Carlotta lady gives us good content sometimes but I'm not too sure about how good she is at her job :ROFLMAO: No offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is it possible for one person to be so fit? 🥵 He can’t do anything wrong in my eyes 🤣🤣 Also, is he there too early? No one else is sat near him 🤣🤣
Maybe he is meant to be interviewed at some point. The early fights have already happened. Little Phil is on insta watching it - he must be jealous he is missing it.
Oh god the top

Who dresses this man??

Suddenly glad I’m watching it, hope the camera pans to him at some point😝
They will aprox 21.50 when I believe they going to sing sweet Caroline.

He’s parachuting in through the roof getting back from the Leeds game 🤣
Like the Queen did at the Olympics.

Reactions: 1
Save the tracksuits though. Him one a tracksuit is ‘peng’ as all the cool kids say.
Honestly, he looks so good with something as simple as that. But he prefers to wear those...things. I refuse to call them clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe he is meant to be interviewed at some point. The early fights have already happened. Little Phil is on insta watching it - he must be jealous he is missing it.

They will aprox 21.50 when I believe they going to sing sweet Caroline.
Currently begging Mr TT to put it on now that there’s some form of interest for me, he’s being selfish and watching on his phone 😡

• Sad
He needs to take some style advice from Tony. T appears to be in a suit, Mase looks like a wannabe cowboy
Would die at Mason in a suit.
Tony show him the bloody way.
Unless he’s dressing badly as a protective mechanism against thirsty witches? Only true FBC members can see past the awful garms

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.