Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine every single one of us has just had a heart attack at every single photo and we’re all just having hot flushes at home 🥵 I’m fanning myself with my work notepad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What are you like all posting at the same time 😄 Glad to see he got some family time. He looks downcast lately, def need a bit of TLC. 💙 He will be the best daddy 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can imagine every single one of us has just had a heart attack at every single photo and we’re all just having hot flushes at home 🥵 I’m fanning myself with my work notepad
I'm a bit out of breath. 🥵🥵

Reactions: 4
I was happy because the temperature around here got a bit lower today but...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What are you like all posting at the same time 😄 Glad to see he got some family time. He looks downcast lately, def need a bit of TLC.
I wonder if he will play this weekend - I can see him being benched for a couple of weeks.
I think in just two weeks time the next England Squad is announced. I think he will be selected But he might only play one of the games or even get benched for both.

He looks perfect in those photos!! He should keep the stubble, waaay better than the chin rat.
The way he is smiling, colouring with his niece, everything 🥰🥰🥰
I bet this will be the positive boost that he needs after all the criticising from the past couple of weeks.
He is becoming my favourite, at first, several months ago didn't really see the appeal, but the more I look at him the more I like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He looks perfect in those photos!! He should keep the stubble, waaay better than the chin rat.
The way he is smiling, colouring with his niece, everything 🥰🥰🥰
I bet this will be the positive boost that he needs after all the criticising from the past couple of weeks.
He is becoming my favourite, at first, several months ago didn't really see the appeal, but the more I look at him the more I like him.
Nothing like family time to pick him back up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.