Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a wet Wednesday today. Thank you to the Mason Gods the ones who know the password.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
An actual representation of my ovaries when I watched him colouring in with the baby

5B05FFA9-8F19-4573-A550-33307C07FABF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep rewatching it.
1. I love that the baby is sat next to him
2. he’s doing some sort of blue to yellow ombré effect on the colouring, he’s really putting his all into it.
3. I want to know what he had for dinner.
4. Lewis’ egg and asparagus looks fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Goes to the Disney store for a present.😂
There is only Oxford street‘s one left. All the others are gone which makes me very sad. I was in the the old one at Romford almost every week as a kid.

I do think his family would make sure that if he did get any of lovers pregnant that they would make sure he didn’t do a snail and abandon them.

There is only Oxford street‘s one left. All the others are gone which makes me very sad. I was in the the old one at Romford almost every week as a kid.

I do think his family would make sure that if he did get any of lovers pregnant that they would make sure he didn’t do a snail and abandon them.
The Disney store near me is still open. I use love going there.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.