Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I mad to just go to a random pub in London and start looking for friends there. I am that lonely atm.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Dying in a puddle. On Lewis stories 😭😭😭😭πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Is there maybe a social club you could join. πŸ˜€
London is pretty much social club dead zone - everyone just hangs out with work colleagues or friends they have known for years. It’s a pretty horrible city to make new friends otherwise.

Great pictures. I wonder if he has ever been up the Spinnaker.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why am I dying at him taking over the whole page of colouring, while summer sat staring into space. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why am I dying at him taking over the whole page of colouring, while summer sat staring into space. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Between that video and the tiktok above with him phoning the wrong Reece, I’m blissed out tonight 🀣

His niece is insanely adorable, he’s so great around kids πŸ˜©πŸ’™ clearly is one, with that colouring in hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know if any of you have seen this. It is a young Mason but I feel like my ovaries have exploded at the same time as I'm not really emotionally prepared along with being a bit in love. πŸ₯΅πŸ˜­πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know if any of you have seen this. It is a young Mason but I feel like my ovaries have exploded at the same time as I'm not really emotionally prepared along with being a bit in love. πŸ₯΅πŸ˜­πŸ’•

I don’t think my heart can cope yet 😭 saving this for later🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just watched the match attached video and I am GUSHING fucks sake
One of us MUST win that card and treasure it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.