Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Purple sweater vest: Yay or Nay

• Yay

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • It'd look better on my bedroom floor

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[I'm starting this thread for @calmyourritas because she got so thoroughly fucked the night before and the lovely @Isanythingrealanymore is providing the recap below.
The title comes from the Cranberries song, Linger. I think it describes the FBC's relationship with Daddy Mase.]

It's thread THIRTEEN! How did we get here!? Unlucky for some, could thread 13 be the thread we finally get some sock sightings!? New members.... Read on.....

IMG_2751.jpeg

The obligatory Sweater vest pic for the poll (Aint gonna lie. I hate it.)
jb05mc5knv271.jpg

Disclaimer:
We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t besending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 What is your preference on facial hair?
🍆 What are you views on purple sweater vests?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ Still no salty nips, maybe she's gone for good this time?
⚽ Mason has yet another hair cut, taking us up to 213423 in the last 10 days alone
⚽ The chin rat/kitty tickler is gone!! Some of us are happy, some of us are sad (I'm team happy)
⚽ The poll on the previous thread finished 40% in favour of the moustache and 60% not a fan of the moustache, so pretty split.
⚽ Mason played the full 90 minutes against Poland, some pundits/"fans" on twitter were slating him. The FBC back Mason all the way.
⚽ The password is yet to be revealed
⚽ International break is now over & Mason didn't play against Aston Villa yesterday much to every ones disappointment
⚽ @MrsGrealish hit us once again with some disturbing pictures of Mason with a beard (I was not keen) (AND HE WAS BALD)
⚽ The gentle yet daddy video lives on @jflurker93 the FBC is forever indebted to you
⚽ We still don't have any new sock content
⚽ JG had a birthday & it was mentioned way too much for a Mason thread (Never!!)
⚽ Daddy did some more charity work & we loved him even more for it
⚽ FBC uniform was agreed upon (purple sweater vest) & Mason is going to provide this for us all to take us out on a Sunday evening
⚽ Mason & Reece got new phones, Mason was on FaceTime at Stamford Bridge to Reece. We're all waiting for our calls to come in.
⚽ @User name taken shared her story with us all and we all love & respect her more than ever ❤
⚽ The Chelsea kit took a bit a battering
⚽ There was lots of film chat. Some of the FBC haven't seen the Harry Potter films, LOTR films, Twilight films. Some people have questionable life choices.
⚽ Daddy ate pizza with a knife and fork o_O
⚽ We worked out how far we all were from Stamford Bridge, Cobham & SGP. We have all areas covered whenever we are needed.
⚽ It's spider mating season and it's very clear the spiders are getting more action than all of us
⚽ Mason would make anniversaries/birthdays/christmas etc special. He's not a selfish guy.
⚽ Lots of discussion on the WAGs thread :)rolleyes:) about Daddy and his relationship status. Names flying around, people he follows/follow him. None of us really give a tit
⚽ A new Mason Mount banner was unveiled at the Aston Villa game & it made some of us emotional 🥰
⚽ This week seemed to be a tough one for many of us Mounters & there was a whole lot of FBC love flying around. Virtual hugs, ranting & filth were passed around. We're a family.

And in true FBC tradition… the uniform response to fuckwits/haters/trolls….

7474123A-6B12-4B99-9127-57B1A3099C26.jpeg

@calmyourritas i've said it before, but I'll say it again. You are my hero. Theres a special place for you for services to the FBC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
⚽ This week seemed to be a tough one for many of us Mounters & there was a whole lot of FBC love flying around. Virtual hugs, ranting & filth were passed around. We're a family.
💙 💙 💙

Love the recap! I can’t believe we’re on thread 13?! Also dying at the spiders getting more action than most of us😭

Happy Sunday, all. I don’t have a clue where this weekend has gone :cautious: I’m planning to spend today doing nothing productive whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 7
💙 💙 💙

Love the recap! I can’t believe we’re on thread 13?! Also dying at the spiders getting more action than most of us😭

Happy Sunday, all. I don’t have a clue where this weekend has gone :cautious: I’m planning to spend today doing nothing productive whatsoever
I've got to do 5 days in the office on my own for the next week and a half. I might print some pictures of the Edible Eight for my desk to get me through the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Great recap @Isanythingrealanymore 👏🏼👏🏼
@calmyourritas I hope you’re feeling okay today!

Don’t know any of you in my real life (at least, I don’t think I do! 👀) but I’d be lost without you all every evening and weekend, love to the FBC family always 💙💙

Lots of opportunities for content this week with all the matches, come on Mase, do as we ask please!

Also, I voted that the sweater would look better on my bedroom floor. So it’s a yes from me.I find his attempt to look ‘cool/drippy’ rather endearing 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good Afternoon FBC Angels.

I have woken from the dead. I’m hanging out of my arse, just finished eating my body weight in greggs pasties and now i’m already thinking what takeaway can I get for tea later 💭

Can’t believe we’re on a new thread. Amazing recap as always.

I am feeling very delicate today and I need daddy mason to nurse me all day with cuddles and hair stroking. 😭

I’m going to add this in today as it gets me right in the feels (think it’s the song).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[I'm starting this thread for @calmyourritas because she got so thoroughly fucked the night before and the lovely @Isanythingrealanymore is providing the recap below.
The title comes from the Cranberries song, Linger. I think it describes the FBC's relationship with Daddy Mase.]

It's thread THIRTEEN! How did we get here!? Unlucky for some, could thread 13 be the thread we finally get some sock sightings!? New members.... Read on.....

IMG_2751.jpeg

The obligatory Sweater vest pic for the poll (Aint gonna lie. I hate it.)
View attachment 758883

Disclaimer:
We aren’t responsible for any offence, psychological trauma or rampant horniness, so don’t besending us your court summons/therapy bills/childcare bills. They will be used to dry our flooded basements.

Initiation checklist:
🍆 Do you like nipples?
🍆 Are you down with Mason spitting in your mouth?
🍆 Gentle Mase, Daddy Mase or both?
🍆 Fluffy hair or Daddy cut?
🍆 Do you know the password?
🍆 What is your preference on facial hair?
🍆 What are you views on purple sweater vests?

List of nicknames for footballers commonly discussed:
🥵 Daddy - Mason
🍚SPICY Rice - Declan
🐌 - Kyle Walker
😬Gnasher - Foden
🧑 Dennis the Menace - Maguire
🧚‍♀️ Craig from BB8/Tink- Chilly
💪 Tytan - Mings
🪨 Pebbles - Stones
😍 Grealush/Jack the Lad - Grealish
🤬 Mr Angry - Pickford
😈 Spank me Hendo - Henderson
👨‍🦱 Curly/Cute Curls - Dom CL
👴 Grandad - Kane
👶🏼 P Diddly/Paddy Long Dong - Patrick Bamford

Recap of previous thread:
⚽ Still no salty nips, maybe she's gone for good this time?
⚽ Mason has yet another hair cut, taking us up to 213423 in the last 10 days alone
⚽ The chin rat/kitty tickler is gone!! Some of us are happy, some of us are sad (I'm team happy)
⚽ The poll on the previous thread finished 40% in favour of the moustache and 60% not a fan of the moustache, so pretty split.
⚽ Mason played the full 90 minutes against Poland, some pundits/"fans" on twitter were slating him. The FBC back Mason all the way.
⚽ The password is yet to be revealed
⚽ International break is now over & Mason didn't play against Aston Villa yesterday much to every ones disappointment
⚽ @MrsGrealish hit us once again with some disturbing pictures of Mason with a beard (I was not keen) (AND HE WAS BALD)
⚽ The gentle yet daddy video lives on @jflurker93 the FBC is forever indebted to you
⚽ We still don't have any new sock content
⚽ JG had a birthday & it was mentioned way too much for a Mason thread (Never!!)
⚽ Daddy did some more charity work & we loved him even more for it
⚽ FBC uniform was agreed upon (purple sweater vest) & Mason is going to provide this for us all to take us out on a Sunday evening
⚽ Mason & Reece got new phones, Mason was on FaceTime at Stamford Bridge to Reece. We're all waiting for our calls to come in.
⚽ @User name taken shared her story with us all and we all love & respect her more than ever ❤
⚽ The Chelsea kit took a bit a battering
⚽ There was lots of film chat. Some of the FBC haven't seen the Harry Potter films, LOTR films, Twilight films. Some people have questionable life choices.
⚽ Daddy ate pizza with a knife and fork o_O
⚽ We worked out how far we all were from Stamford Bridge, Cobham & SGP. We have all areas covered whenever we are needed.
⚽ It's spider mating season and it's very clear the spiders are getting more action than all of us
⚽ Mason would make anniversaries/birthdays/christmas etc special. He's not a selfish guy.
⚽ Lots of discussion on the WAGs thread :)rolleyes:) about Daddy and his relationship status. Names flying around, people he follows/follow him. None of us really give a tit
⚽ A new Mason Mount banner was unveiled at the Aston Villa game & it made some of us emotional 🥰

And in true FBC tradition… the uniform response to fuckwits/haters/trolls….

View attachment 758880

@calmyourritas i've said it before, but I'll say it again. You are my hero. Theres a special place for you for services to the FBC.
@Isanythingrealanymore fantastic recap and yes we are a family. Other threads might think we are a bit strange but we all feel the FBC love on here. Everyone is welcome and there is no falling out over different opinions. I love my FBC fam ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Big love to everyone today. ❤ You're all amazing.

Recap and title are first class as always. I can't imagine I'll ever provide anything as good. I'm better with numbers than words.

You won't be surprised I've voted No. I can't say it would look better on my bedroom floor. He wouldn't get that far if he was wearing it.

I'm spending the day starting to pack a case, I'm hopefully going to Lanzarote for two weeks on Saturday. Unless covid ruins it like it did at Christmas when our flights were cancelled 16 hours before we got on the plane. We got a taxi to M&S instead of the airport. 😫
Also watching my second love Daniel Ricciardo drive round in circles all afternoon.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi all. Thanks @MrsGrealish for the new thread. Sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days. I had to say goodbye on Friday to the woman who made me who I am and my head was just not up to anything of any kind ☹ Let’s hope this week is a better one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi all. Thanks @MrsGrealish for the new thread. Sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days. I had to say goodbye on Friday to the woman who made me who I am and my head was just not up to anything of any kind ☹ Let’s hope this week is a better one ❤
Sending you lots of love ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sending you lots of love ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.