Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread suggestions I’m afraid, my brain is too tired. Side note, my daughter is feeling brighter and messing about with her laptop making mood boards for us all (don’t ask!) She’s just shown me mine and I’m so proud of her 🥺🥺

View attachment 766733
Love that she put ‘he is my boyfriend, he just doesn’t know it yet…’ ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Love that she put ‘he is my boyfriend, he just doesn’t know it yet…’ ❤
She’s heard me say that soooo many times 🤣 She has a major crush on Spicy and is now off to make a Mount and Rice board. I’m such a proud parent right now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s heard me say that soooo many times 🤣 She has a major crush on Spicy and is now off to make a Mount and Rice board. I’m such a proud parent right now ❤
🤣 Just a completely normal phrase now, as normal as good morning! Go girl, make those mood boards. I hope she knows her Mum’s club of friends would love them too 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mood boards are good for manifesting. Can she make me one as Masons bride? 👀 pretty please mini scuffed 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.