Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he does because looking the replies to her comments, she absolutely buzzing he’s replied & other people are saying she on a roll getting replies. All I know is, he isn’t in my dm’s and it’s not good enough 😤
I'm tempted to chuck in a reply with a load of blue hearts and blowing smoke up his arse but I don't want to out myself to people I know for real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If any of you need a little giggle this afternoon. I'm actually crying laughing at this. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
13 = my lucky number. I think it's time to come out of the shadows... 🖐

Found tattle by searching MM gossip. Been around from thread 1 (thanks @RoseBush23) and finally decided create and account.

This thread has kept me sane during a dark spell. Thanks for the involuntary laughs. 🐌🧚
Good times are ahead, including a visit to Stamford bridge. 🤩

Personal recap to see if I got the homework done properly:

1. Mason is a top blaster 🔥
2. New cut and facial hair 😒
3. Butterfingers show down 🤨
4. Mason cursing is a blessing 🙃
5. The nightmare thread 🐌
6. Butterfingers the return 🧐
7. Vanilla Rice is a thing 😋
8. Ballers nicknames 😂
9. Vote: I don't like the new hair 😐
10. Vote: Declan first 🤭
11. Vote: No 🧚
12. Vote: No 👨

Bottom line: he is God's gift and can do no wrong. We all would multiple times, over and over again. 😈

Love and light to everyone! 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Found tattle by searching MM gossip. Been around from thread 1 (thanks @RoseBush23) and finally decided create and account.

This thread has kept me sane during a dark spell. Thanks for the involuntary laughs. 🐌🧚

8. Ballers nicknames 😂

Bottom line: he is God's gift and can do no wrong. We all would multiple times, over and over again. 😈

• Heart
If any of you need a little giggle this afternoon. I'm actually crying laughing at this. 🤣🤣

You're avin one! 🤣🤣

8. Ballers nicknames 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Miguel - Adorn You
The Weekend - Often
The Weekend - Aquainted 😉
Cranberries - Linger
Timberland - Scream
Chris Isaak - Wicked Game (Mason that's you)
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Aaliyah - Rock the boat
Prince - Sexy motherfucker
The Weeknd - I feel it coming

Reactions: 2
The reason for the lack of Mason content today is because we've been watching the Grand Prix together all afternoon.
Snuggled up on the grey velvet sofa.

Screenshot_20210912-163810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The fact he likes F1 has done me. I work in motorsport. It's meant to be. Sorry ladies....that's my sign. Oh Massssooooooonnnnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Spicy was with him. Lauren seems to have been out at the park with her freinds all day.

Reports on the wags thread that Natasha (desperate to date Mase) might be returning to London from Beirut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.