Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, last night whilst I was out getting arseholed. I got speaking to a lad that used to work for city doing their ‘City TV’ for the first team and he even went to LA with them. He said Sterling isn’t very nice but he hates the media so he tried to take it with a pinch of salt. When I asked about Stones he just said ‘those lads get about, they have nothing else to do after training but they’re not very faithful’ 😂🙃

He also said Aguero was lovely 😇

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Spicy's glow up is something I appreciate A LOT.
Also, they are so cute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've replied to that that picture on FB.

"Well Mason, I think you have proved to kids that some dreams are worth pursuing. I'm going to pursue mine and leave the NHS behind."

If that dont get him, then he can duck off :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he being like this? Just playing hard to get I reckon
He is that.

He’d probably pretend that he wouldn’t like it if we slapped his arse when he walked past and said “Wahay! Don’t get many of them to the pound, Sweetcheeks!”

He’s just a tease who loves the attention.

What.
A.
S l a g.

(ITS A JOKE A JOKE A JOKE - taking the piss out if creepy blokes)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He is that.

He’d probably pretend that he wouldn’t like it if we slapped his arse when he walked past and said “Wahay! Don’t get many of them to the pound, Sweetcheeks!”

He’s just a tease who loves the attention.

What.
A.
hag.

(ITS A JOKE A JOKE A JOKE - taking the piss out if creepy blokes)
If someone said that to me, I'd love it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you @MrsGrealish and @Isanythingrealanymore great job with the new thread! 🥰🥰😘😘
Love how the main consensus is that his clothes would look better on our floors. I was going to vote no as I hate it (if I could I would bin it) but the third option was too great to pass. I think this might be the first time a result will win by a lot!

@calyourritas I hope you are feeling better now. I bet the McDonald's will help but if not make your Mr. give you lots of liquids, fruit and proteins! (Mason would 😉)

Hi all. Thanks @MrsGrealish for the new thread. Sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days. I had to say goodbye on Friday to the woman who made me who I am and my head was just not up to anything of any kind ☹ Let’s hope this week is a better one ❤
I'm really sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and lots of love ❤

Think Covid is about to hit our house - my daughter was poorly in the night and has tested positive on a LFT this morning - PCR result pending. Happy days 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry to hear that 😔 hopefully she won't feel much worse if it really is covid. Just crossing my fingers as there is still hope that it isn't and all of you can be ok!

RIGHT THATS IT, TWICE HE HAS REPLIED TO THIS SAME GIRL NOW

View attachment 759291
I think he might know her, like from back home or something. If not, it is too much a coincidence that he always replies to her comments. 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
13 = my lucky number. I think it's time to come out of the shadows... 🖐

Found tattle by searching MM gossip. Been around from thread 1 (thanks @RoseBush23) and finally decided create and account.

This thread has kept me sane during a dark spell. Thanks for the involuntary laughs. 🐌🧚
Good times are ahead, including a visit to Stamford bridge. 🤩

Personal recap to see if I got the homework done properly:

1. Mason is a top blaster 🔥
2. New cut and facial hair 😒
3. Butterfingers show down 🤨
4. Mason cursing is a blessing 🙃
5. The nightmare thread 🐌
6. Butterfingers the return 🧐
7. Vanilla Rice is a thing 😋
8. Ballers nicknames 😂
9. Vote: I don't like the new hair 😐
10. Vote: Declan first 🤭
11. Vote: No 🧚
12. Vote: No 👨

Bottom line: he is God's gift and can do no wrong. We all would multiple times, over and over again. 😈

Love and light to everyone! 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think he might know her, like from back home or something. If not, it is too much a coincidence that he always replies to her comments. 🧐
I don’t think he does because looking the replies to her comments, she absolutely buzzing he’s replied & other people are saying she on a roll getting replies. All I know is, he isn’t in my dm’s and it’s not good enough 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.