Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Afternoon FBC Angels.

I have woken from the dead. I’m hanging out of my arse, just finished eating my body weight in greggs pasties and now i’m already thinking what takeaway can I get for tea later 💭

Can’t believe we’re on a new thread. Amazing recap as always.

I am feeling very delicate today and I need daddy mason to nurse me all day with cuddles and hair stroking. 😭

I’m going to add this in today as it gets me right in the feels (think it’s the song).

View attachment 758987
Oh god. I love this TikTok so much. 😍🥵

The recap and last thread made me feel emosh.
The FBC get me through the darker days and make the bright ones, warmer. ❤

I’m not very tactile or expressive usually. I genuinely mean this soppy stuff. But I’ll get back to talking filth and bollocks or I will get too self conscious and have to delete it. 🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god. I love this TikTok so much. 😍🥵

The recap and last thread made me feel emosh.
The FBC get me through the darker days and make the bright ones, warmer. ❤

I’m not very tactile or expressive usually. I genuinely mean it this soppy stuff. But I’ll get back to talking filth and bollocks or I will get too self conscious and have to delete it. 🤪
Ahh it’s soppy Sunday and we’re all a bit emotional and hungover! 🥰

P.s my phone autocorrected this to sloppy Sunday which takes on a whole other meaning 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi all. Thanks @MrsGrealish for the new thread. Sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days. I had to say goodbye on Friday to the woman who made me who I am and my head was just not up to anything of any kind ☹ Let’s hope this week is a better one ❤
Sending lots of love and hugs 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Afternoon FBC Fam ❤ Amazing recap - thanks to all involved 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Think Covid is about to hit our house - my daughter was poorly in the night and has tested positive on a LFT this morning - PCR result pending. Happy days 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hoping for plenty of hot new content to keep us all smiling this week 🤞🏻🥵❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Think Covid is about to hit our house - my daughter was poorly in the night and has tested positive on a LFT this morning - PCR result pending. Happy days 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that 😟 - hope Mini Scuffed is feeling better soon and it doesn’t spread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Oh no 🙈 sending lots of love to the scuffed household!

• Heart
Hi all. Thanks @MrsGrealish for the new thread. Sorry I’ve been MIA for a few days. I had to say goodbye on Friday to the woman who made me who I am and my head was just not up to anything of any kind ☹ Let’s hope this week is a better one ❤

Sending love and hoping this week is a better one. As always you know where we are if you need to vent. We look out for our own ❤

This is not good to hear. Fingers crossed she is ok and the rest of you stay covid free. It hit everyone in our house at the same time so I know how crappy it can be. Socially distanced hugs to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I hope Mini Scuffed isnt too unwell. Fingers crossed false positive on the LFT.
❤

• Heart
Sending so much love to you @keylimepie ❤❤❤

and to you @Scuffed hope your daughter is okay

I have just ordered a McDonald’s to try and get me through the day. And I’ve finally made it out of bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Afternoon FBC sisters! 😘
Excellent work on the new thread 👏🏻

Sorry to hear your sad news @keylimepie ❤ lots of love to you and take care!

Also sucks to hear your Covid news @Scuffed and hopefully Little Miss Scuffed keeps that tit to herself! For some reason, it's just reminded me of a man I was working with at the beginning of the first lockdown who pronounced it 'coroner-virus' 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Afternoon FBC sisters! 😘
Excellent work on the new thread 👏🏻

Sorry to hear your sad news @keylimepie ❤ lots of love to you and take care!

Also sucks to hear your Covid news @Scuffed and hopefully Little Miss Scuffed keeps that tit to herself! For some reason, it's just reminded me of a man I was working with at the beginning of the first lockdown who pronounced it 'coroner-virus' 🤣
Wasnt there a scientist who said it was pronounced "Cov-id"

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hope mini Scuffed is okay and fingers crossed for a negative on that PCR!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My day has gone from bad to worse. They haven’t sent me my sweet curry dip. Those bastards.

535668E5-D4DB-4E09-83DE-311964E0F027.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.