Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no! which one? I’ll screen record for you πŸ˜‚β€
The one from BT sports. I tried with a VPN but it seems to be super blocked :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry, it's fine β™₯

Also, a little gift for all of you on team spitting :ROFLMAO: what a name.

This is probably all old footage but it says Mount cam so I post it.

This is what I do while I should be working πŸ™ˆ I'll leave now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The one from BT sports. I tried with a VPN but it seems to be super blocked :ROFLMAO:

That spit OPENED THE FLOODGATES LAST NIGHT πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That new england video is decent 😍

Mason lifts one short leg up higher than usual and Jack lay on the floor whilst Mason takes his photo is hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Chelsea is doing a Q&A with Pulisic (I'm not creative enough to submit a decent question). Hopefully Mason will be next πŸ’™

England never fails to deliver good content πŸ”₯ Thanks for the links ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

🀣 🀣 I was just going to post that gifset. Saw it this morning along the next ones and thought you would like it. There was another spitting one but the link doesn't seem to work πŸ˜ͺ

And something else for the ones crushing on Tyrone πŸ₯΅ Don't know why today the post is not shown directly, but it's worth a watch if you like him!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1qbMPrSjD/

• Heart
Reactions: 3
🀣 🀣 I was just going to post that gifset. Saw it this morning along the next ones and thought you would like it. There was another spitting one but the link doesn't seem to work πŸ˜ͺ

And something else for the ones crushing on Tyrone πŸ₯΅ Don't know why today the post is not shown directly, but it's worth a watch if you like him!

I clearly need to get on Tumblr :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I clearly need to get on Tumblr :love:
They have the best gifs, and while I always say that the teens in TikTok work fast, the people on Tumblr are also quite quick
From the England video (that I haven't seen it yet, but the gifs make me think I'll enjoy it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I came across this last night and I don’t know how I’ve never seen it before.

I’ve watched it about 47 times now and my basement is flooded. The shouting and screaming oh my god πŸ₯΅

I was really hoping we might hear him swear finally but still very enjoyable πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those black trousers/leggins/I don't even know are...great. Big fan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Something about the sound of football studs on concrete. πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.