Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels like Daddy is struggling to really get his best form. If he doesn’t soon then it will sadly be the bench rather than the turf we saw more of him. He seems pretty unpopular with England fans so I am not sure he will be the player who gets selected for England while always being on the bench.
He’s not going to be on the bench the way chilly has been and he’s Southgate’s favourite, theres more chance of me becoming his wag than him not getting selected for England

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just dropping in to be a bleep but is it bad I genuinely wouldn’t mind the 7 day course of antibiotics for a night of ungodliness at this point

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just dropping in to be a bleep but is it bad I genuinely wouldn’t mind the 7 day course of antibiotics for a night of ungodliness at this point
I feel like he might have a bit worse than chlamydia though...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a present I don’t mind missing out on. If he was pass the parcel I’d make damn sure the music didn’t stop on me 🤣
Definitely the booby prize of gifts! 🤣 this shite party does not have jelly and ice cream!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s not going to be on the bench the way chilly has been and he’s Southgate’s favourite, theres more chance of me becoming his wag than him not getting selected for England
😂😂😂 by all accounts none of them had a good game tonight. It more likely taken awhile to get his full fitness up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.