Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you were out running to keep fit during lockdown, did you get recognised?

No, I had a big hat on and a snood and I made sure I just got on with my stuff. I was just doing it around Cobham. There a lot of people that you notice including footballers, but people don’t really speak to you. They say well done about the games but they don’t stop you or take pictures because a lot of people are used to it around Cobham.

Did you work out an interesting route?
I did. I worked out two routes and one was an 8k run which was perfect for longer distance, and another one was around 5k. I did those two a lot.

How tough was it to keep fit without usual training?

When you are playing games and you have that match fitness, nothing else can make up for that. You only get that if you are playing games but staying fit and staying active, I felt that we could all do that. I know it is down to you to want to go out there or do gym sessions in the house, but I don’t think it was too hard to stay active.

Lots of hidden talents emerged during lockdown so did you learn anything new or have any surprising hobbies to help get you through?

I wasn’t on TikTok like Chris Christian Pulisic! I saw him doing some dancing and tricks. There were things here and there which I haven’t kept going. I wanted to learn Spanish and some other things. I did a bit of cooking here and there but I haven’t kept it going. I definitely need to keep it up now.

Will read this later, but Mase, really, my offer still stands, I can be your Spanish teacher!

The cameraman is totally a tattler, he was showing us the 🍑

Evening mounters…. There’s one FBC point up for grabs if you can guess where I am 👅
Lucky you! Hope you have a nice time!!

Reactions: 2
Not me shouting GET IN THERE at the telly.

Not because of the goal, I want the camera man to get involved in the celebration hug so we can get some daddy close ups!

GET bleeping CLOSER FFS
A102B077-D7FD-4EAD-8525-2862B31AC205.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Late to the party as always but can say I’ve met a few of my idols over the years (and by that I mean famous men I fancy) and have turned into a red faced gibbering idiot every single time. Met Robbie Keane in his prime and I don’t think I could even get a word out. If I ever met King Thierry I’d be a puddle on the floor…

Also if we can still compare embarrassing moments how about this one… I’ve been away last week and ended up on a date night with a guy who owned his own actual yacht. It was too big to moor in the port so had to take the tender boat out to it for post-dinner drinks… guess which head actually fell headfirst into the Mediterranean trying to climb aboard 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wearing a new dress and a fresh blow dry I might add 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Craig!! Long time no see.
If Mendy is not feeling well, Kepa can play for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back from the vet. Pup stopped getting sick after medication, they think he eaten something that not agreed with him. Thanks for the love 😃😃😊😊😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It really upsets me when Benjamin 🧚‍♂️ slicks his hair back it looks like lego

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really upsets me when Benjamin 🧚‍♂️ slicks his hair back it looks like lego
I really don’t mind it but he does look like a movie villain 🤣 Was good to see him get back on the pitch again tonight, even if not for long. Bless him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.