Mason Mount #13 Daddy, you have us wrapped around your finger, do you have to let us linger?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I was once given condoms and watermelon flavoured lube from a Secret Santa 🤣
I mean, did you find out who your Secret Santa was? Did they want to use these gifts aswell? 🤣 someone dropping a subtle hint that they fancy Mrs PunkRocker?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone else is gobbling, one of his harem was at the game tonight 🤣

I feel like Mason obviously does do this usual footballer behaviour but seems much better at keeping it quiet… what an angel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone else is gobbling, one of his harem was at the game tonight 🤣

I feel like Mason obviously does do this usual footballer behaviour but seems much better at keeping it quiet… what an angel
And I appreciate that he considers my feelings when he's putting it about, ignorance is bliss and all that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next Poll… Would you have a bit of 🐌?

I’m curious… I can’t be the only one that would let him put it up me.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Currently trying to eradicate any memory of it from my brain. I never get a Mason dream, can guarantee I’ll be dreaming having nightmares about slugs tonight!!
I’m not going back in the box, never again!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.