Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Well done Tom for asking! I’m sure Martin will say he had other plans rather than admitting he was dropped!

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad to have found this online. I was considering doing his course, but I’ve seen some of his talks online and I literally can not stand him. He’s rude and obnoxious and totally self obsessed. I can’t bare the idea of giving him any money and I know I can’t bare the idea of watching any more of him. Has anyone got any other recommendations for a course in nutrition for weight loss from someone else?

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad to have found this online. I was considering doing his course, but I’ve seen some of his talks online and I literally can not stand him. He’s rude and obnoxious and totally self obsessed. I can’t bare the idea of giving him any money and I know I can’t bare the idea of watching any more of him. Has anyone got any other recommendations for a course in nutrition for weight loss from someone else?
I was the same- trying to justify the cost to myself and was dithering between either Precision Nutrition or NASM. I'm leaning towards NASM after seeing some stuff on the PN course that wasn't scientifically accurate though- dunno if their resources need upgrading or something but it didn't sit right with me.

EIG Have a fantastic Nutrition course! Best in the industry from what I’ve heard :)

Reactions: 2
EIG Have a fantastic Nutrition course! Best in the industry from what I’ve heard :)
I'd also looked into it but couldn't find anywhere that says how 'recognised' it is as a qualification.
I'm also less interested in a 'holistic' approach, was looking more facts & science based.
I also just looked & they've dissolved the company on companies house?!

I'd also looked into it but couldn't find anywhere that says how 'recognised' it is as a qualification.
I'm also less interested in a 'holistic' approach, was looking more facts & science based.
I also just looked & they've dissolved the company on companies house?!
BTN Academy is really good, if looking at UK companies. A year-long and in-depth, I enjoyed it and learnt a lot. Also, Ben Coomber seems like an amazing person and Tom Bainbridge is so, so smart - I receive his email newsletters and actually read them!

Also, EIQ is still still facts & science-based but talks about it from more an application/coaching perspective.

Reactions: 1
Don’t think Ben Coomber is. Going by what is said about him he has a lot of wrong information

Don’t think Ben Coomber is. Going by what is said about him he has a lot of wrong information
I could be wrong about this but I think it’s his company but different parts of it are written by other people who do have the knowledge and credentials (happy to be corrected, I only came digging up MM because I’ve heard whispers).

Reactions: 1
personally I would look at an AfN accredited course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.