Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see sohee has commented on her post. I wonder where that leaves Ben? Isn't he friends with them all?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone hear follow Emilia Thompson? Did she not used to work with him? I’m sure that’s how I found her originally. I’ve just seen this 👀
I'm sure she did at one point, i remember Charlotte saying Emilia was partly reason she ended up at MNU, maybe she feels guilty herself

Reactions: 5
Does anyone hear follow Emilia Thompson? Did she not used to work with him? I’m sure that’s how I found her originally. I’ve just seen this 👀
I follow her. I saw this post earlier. I’m not aware if she worked with him. Let’s hope he gets what deserves. Really feel for Charlotte and the others.

Is she the one who was on First Dates Hotel? I feel like they have been at events together before

She talks about Martin in this article not sure if she ever worked for him though https://www.hfe.co.uk/blog/industry-insights-emilia-thompson/

In another article from 2020 she talks about him been her mentor https://roadtogainsville.blogspot.com/2020/01/12-questions-with-Emilia-Thompson.html
'9) Who do you look upto in the fitness industry and why?
Anyone I look up to, I respect for their knowledge more than anything. Martin MacDonald has been a great mentor for me in terms of sharing valuable educational nutrition content.'

The likes of other insta fit huns commenting support on charlottes post - your support is nothing if you still follow this man or attend anything he’s presenting at or part of.

Reactions: 8
The likes of other insta fit huns commenting support on charlottes post - your support is nothing if you still follow this man or attend anything he’s presenting at or part of.
THIS. The absolute hypocrisy of “I support you 💯, but I’m still going to work for someone who will also be at IFS, or directly share a stage with him”. Freeloading, bandwagon arseholes.

Reactions: 10
Is she the one who was on First Dates Hotel? I feel like they have been at events together before

Yeah that’s her
I had forgotten I even followed him until I saw his thread in here. Unfollowed him now! I hope he gets what he deserves, and that the victims are coping as well as they can with lots of support 🙏🏻

According to mine he no longer follows him 🤔
yes, finally looks like Ben is no longer following him. He is following Charlotte 🙌🏻
I wonder if this will have any effect on IFS. Weren’t they all on the line up?

Reactions: 8
Any updates on this? Have IFS been informed of the latest results from Martins court case?
Is he still speaking?

Any updates on this? Have IFS been informed of the latest results from Martins court case?
Is he still speaking?
I was wondering this too.
Nothings been made public yet about the loss in the small claims court.

Martin seems to have lost the support of a few big IG hitters like James Smith - whose a prick anyway but Hayley Madigan not long ago was sharing Martin’s stuff and now she’s not even following him anymore??

Reactions: 3

Martin seems to have lost the support of a few big IG hitters like James Smith - whose a prick anyway but Hayley Madigan not long ago was sharing Martin’s stuff and now she’s not even following him anymore??
James still follows him though?

I think James is still encouraging him and commented congratulating him on his blue tick video 🙄
I wonder if that case will become public knowledge…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.