Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! His narcissism knows no bounds. He’s quite clearly talking about Charlotte, despite saying he’s not naming her, he shows a cropped image of her logo.

Reactions: 7
The fact he used the term ‘cried rape’, boasts about trying to get someone put in prison and thinks a friendly text message exchange is evidence he didn’t rape someone absolutely astounds me. Surely you can maintain your innocence in a dignified way and surely whoever is advising him legally didn’t okay this message? Way too much detail and overexplaining. Who is gonna read that and think ‘yeah fair enough, seems like a nice guy.’ Tries to say he isn’t a creep because women approach him and not the other way around. Says one of his accusers was ‘obsessed’ with him. Rule 101 of gaslighting - convince the person they are insane…this ‘letter’ is practically the manifesto. Absolutely gobsmacked.

Reactions: 12
The fact he used the term ‘cried rape’, boasts about trying to get someone put in prison and thinks a friendly text message exchange is evidence he didn’t rape someone absolutely astounds me. Surely you can maintain your innocence in a dignified way and surely whoever is advising him legally didn’t okay this message? Way too much detail and overexplaining. Who is gonna read that and think ‘yeah fair enough, seems like a nice guy.’ Tries to say he isn’t a creep because women approach him and not the other way around. Says one of his accusers was ‘obsessed’ with him. Rule 101 of gaslighting - convince the person they are insane…this ‘letter’ is practically the manifesto. Absolutely gobsmacked.
You summed it up well I am speechless & no legal advisor would recommend this 😳

Reactions: 3
Thing is there is likely no way of proving what happened either way - too much he said/she said and as such it’s irrelevant what we think has happened but all this explaining and ranting literally screams guilt. Martin, seriously, put tattle away, take the post down and call a lawyer or PR consultant for advice for how to make an announcement on your legal case. Now.

Lord above.

Also, the thought of him potentially being guilty but not charged and posting this makes me feel physically sick.

Reactions: 6
He wouldn't broadcast it on Instagram as quick. A total waste of space! He's an angry little narcissistic rapey person anyways!!! His whole attitude is creepy.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think it’s been put up to fix his Google results and nothing else. If you put in “Martin McDonald Tattle” this thread comes up first but now the link to that page comes up second.

Reactions: 4
When was that posted? Weird that it’s on his website and not through insta. He also uses the word jealous/jealousy a crazy amount of times.
It must be recent, at least within the last few days. You would think you would date an announcement?

Getting serious Regina George vibes - ‘Why are you so obsessed with me?’

I think it’s been put up to fix his Google results and nothing else. If you put in “Martin McDonald Tattle” this thread comes up first but now the link to that page comes up second.
I thought this too - key word of tattle in the title but no mention of tattle in the ‘letter’

I thought this too - key word of tattle in the title but no mention of tattle in the ‘letter’
Yeah zero mention of tattle and no date stamp on the letter,just a lot of mention of these nasty women and competitors who are out to tarnish his name, poor guy 🙄 honestly it just makes him sound a bit deranged,not sure why anyone would have suggested he post that?

Reactions: 2
Wow!!....show me you're a narcissist without showing me you're a narcissist.

That's a threat letter and not just to charlotte! See, this is where narcs give themselves away, they think everyone is stupid enough to believe that that's a genuine heartfelt response when in fact its CLEARLY a hateful, gaslighting threat!

The nerve of him! It's QUITE OBVIOUS to see he's a predator just from watching his stories!

Reactions: 8
“I’m not going to publicly shame this person but I will attach an email with her company header to this rant and will also show the messages between us to anyone who asks after I finish saying she’s obsessed with me”.

Even if what he’s saying is true, this statement really doesn’t do him any favours.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Any WhatsApp conversation out of context isn’t valid ‘evidence’!! Back in the day I was always almost ‘yes sir no sir’ to my boss on text when I was 21 . Didn’t change the fact he made moves on me at 19 & 20 (he was 59, married at time) and he used pursue me at staff events. He told me one Christmas week I had to collect stuff from his house, I drove up (he lives next to work place) he had the fire on, a blanket and a bottle of wine and 2 glasses on the ground and said ‘you knew what you were coming up for’. I didn’t and I ran. But no part of my work texts would ever even hint at this harassment in the background. 🤕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This thread was started WAY before anyone knew about the allegations so explain that Martin?? Explain the perceived view that you are a predator and a very creepy guy as that’s what you show on your stories?? You don’t have to be Einstein to work that one out. He’s literally made me so angry that his narcissism’s way bigger than I thought. I’m going to share that far and wide as I deal with dv/ra*e survivors all the time and this is classic predator behaviour. 🤬🤬 I could go on but I’m too angry

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.