Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Owner of Mac-Nutrition and Martinnutrition on insta.
It seems more and more people are coming out with negative experiences of his and a previous employee has shared how he made her life misery while working at his company, its led to a court case.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
have only learnt of this man recently, really hope that if this is his behaviour to women that he gets outed and they get support

Reactions: 4
He makes me feel deeply uncomfortable, he thinks he his Gods gift but he seems a true narcissist. Yes his information and knowledge is great but his personality, attitude and way he treats his staff is sickening.

Reactions: 7
I am glad to see a separate thread for Martin - used to follow him around a year ago and then stopped as I found him to be lechy. He acted like a prize peacock with oodles of women permanently attached to his arms like trophies.

Reactions: 2
He used to be one of my fav accounts and then he just started giving me creep vibes. Constantly showing his kids, having his staff babysit them, random rants and just general ‘off’ behaviour!

Reactions: 4
I dont think so, it must be due in court soon as Charlotte left MNU at start of 2020
Not necessarily. The backlog in the courts in England and Wales’s at the moment is quite shocking. Plus, we don’t know what the actual complaint is yet. That would tell a lot about how it’s going to proceed.

Reactions: 1
He used to be one of my fav accounts and then he just started giving me creep vibes. Constantly showing his kids, having his staff babysit them, random rants and just general ‘off’ behaviour!
I find it bizarre his kids have proper beds at the office and all the toys, he spoke about how been a workaholic broke down his marriage and meant he missed a lot of his kids early years yet he still works crazy hours. The work place dynamic must be unusual, is Billy the only other male employee?

• Wow
I still follow him and he posted today that the truth is out and people shouldn’t lie then mentioned something about someone having pics. He was very cryptic , I did wonder if this was about Charlotte. He seemed smug that it was now all fine 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have literally never followed Martin or even known of him. I was directed to him by the James Smith thread so I watched his stories and he seems horrifically narcissistic. I’m so surprised he’s got the following he has?! Has he always been like this?

Reactions: 1
He’s started his own podcasts and literally does one everyday! He loves the sound of his own voice and even said the other day he’d been speaking for half an hour and not even got round to the subject he was supposed to be talking about. I used to like him but now he also gives me the creeps. However he can get away with what he says to his staff I’ll never know and his babies well why did he keep saying on one of his story’s how his son was unwanted and a mistake and he wasn’t joking!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He’s started his own podcasts and literally does one everyday! He loves the sound of his own voice and even said the other day he’d been speaking for half an hour and not even got round to the subject he was supposed to be talking about. I used to like him but now he also gives me the creeps. However he can get away with what he says to his staff I’ll never know and his babies well why did he keep saying on one of his story’s how his son was unwanted and a mistake and he wasn’t joking!
He thinks he’s controversial, when really he’s just a prick.

Reactions: 12
Said it before Seriously creepy vibes of him! Nearly every video/post has a creepy innuendo about it. Gave out to a woman for Dming him liking his message instead of posting it in the comments or sharing his post then proceeded to say he doesn't care about followers/likes. It's a fact he's Narcissistic to the core! Wouldn't mind his cryptic message total bullshit. He's trying to cover his hole because the tit is only slightly hitting the fan! I feel sorry for the poor girls who had to work for him! All they did was babysit his children. Look at his stories from Mexico-creepy. He's giving off the vibe he's untouchable in his stories and above everyone else.

Reactions: 9
Said it before Seriously creepy vibes of him! Nearly every video/post has a creepy innuendo about it. Gave out to a woman for Dming him liking his message instead of posting it in the comments or sharing his post then proceeded to say he doesn't care about followers/likes. It's a fact he's Narcissistic to the core! Wouldn't mind his cryptic message total bullshit. He's trying to cover his hole because the tit is only slightly hitting the fan! I feel sorry for the poor girls who had to work for him! All they did was babysit his children. Look at his stories from Mexico-creepy. He's giving off the vibe he's untouchable in his stories and above everyone else.
He thinks he’s something above everyone else and believes he’s done nothing wrong and very good at sweet talking ppl = true narcissist

I stopped following him around the time he was only going to answer any question in his DMs if you followed a certain protocol. You had to screen shot a layout that he created, and had to fit your question into the space he provided. And would talk at length about this layout and commend the people that Bowed down to him and followed his instructions and belittle anyone that didnt. There is no denying that he knows his stuff about nutrition, but he has become unbearable

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.