Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s been to London for a night out and ends up Popping round a single mums house creeping over her kids 🤢 obvs fwb just looking at the stories. She’s a mnu graduate and just had a baby but he’s so creepy with her kids I’d not let him near them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Someone message that poor woman!!
So he’s been to London for a night out and ends up Popping round a single mums house creeping over her kids 🤢 obvs fwb just looking at the stories. She’s a mnu graduate and just had a baby but he’s so creepy with her kids I’d not let him near them 🤢

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad to have found this online. I was considering doing his course, but I’ve seen some of his talks online and I literally can not stand him. He’s rude and obnoxious and totally self obsessed. I can’t bare the idea of giving him any money and I know I can’t bare the idea of watching any more of him. Has anyone got any other recommendations for a course in nutrition for weight loss from someone else?
i studied with future fit for my level 4, which was along side my PT stuff, that’s accredited by AfN, go and have a look at those,I think you can do without the PT side too xxx

Haven't looked at his Insta in ages and now I'm wondering what I've missed. Has everything finally come out or is it still the same as before and IFS have just dropped him because of the rumours?

Haven't looked at his Insta in ages and now I'm wondering what I've missed. Has everything finally come out or is it still the same as before and IFS have just dropped him because of the rumours?
I think IFS dropped him because of the rumours around Charlotte and the other members of staff and there was another case that he lost for being a dick to a student and harassing her….which IFS knew about.

anyone else cringing so hard at his staff night out stories?

Reactions: 2
I find his staff night out so cringe and also creepy. I completely believe what’s been said about him so for him to continue with his weird sexual innuendos is just crass AF.
A skit with one of his enablers managers about being on best behaviour. When she was the one who allegedly tried to brush off him exposing himself to another staff member and say he knows he’s not perfect or words to that effect. Can’t even begin to understand how you would justify knowingly working for a sexual predator.

edited because I missed words out.

Reactions: 5
Anyone read be_more_nutrition posts on Instagram this evening about him?

Reactions: 1
If you missed his story here’s the content without images: - = new story
Source: @be_more_nutrition posted 1st Sep ‘21 on Instagram stories

Your going to want to read this story to the end - trust me
-
This past weekend there were some amazing people presenting at IFS
(Pic of IFS headlines)
What was very interesting was who seemed to be removed from the line up
-
For your information I’ll be making and intentional spelling mistake because Instagram doesn’t like certain words
-
Maybe it’s because good people don’t want to associate with people who have been ordered, by the civil courts to pay damages for secksual harassment of one of their students
-
Or with people who’s company was ordered to pay damages for the victimisation of one of their students
-
Or companies where the second in command was aware of multiple allegations of inappropriate behaviour by the owner towards female staff and students
…but stated, in court, that it wasn’t her responsibility!
-
I’m glad that someone like didn't present at IFS
-
And to the student that beat this company in civil court and was awarded the damages she deserved…
On the counts of:
- breach of contract
- breach of the equality act (secksual harassment)
- breach of the equality act (victimisation)
Well done! You worked very hard for your victory.
-
And I hope it will give courage to other women to come forward and speak out if they were ever harassed by such men
And we need to listen to them
-
Multiple allegations
Where there’s smoke, there’s fire!
-
Edited quote picture
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.”
-
And if you don’t want to do nothing
Feel free to screenshot this story because it needs to be heard…
…and the sorry excuses for human beings that do these things need to know that they can’t get away with it… as was proven, in court
-
And remember
Some people have absolutely no right to use the word “INTEGRITY”
Seriously, what a joke!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Holy duck that is mad! Why are people having to be silenced on this? Why hasn’t he been massively exposed?

Reactions: 3
Holy duck that is mad! Why are people having to be silenced on this? Why hasn’t he been massively exposed?
I agree. I’d be seriously gutted if I worked for/with/alongside him and found this out afterwards. Something similar to Clare’s law would be appropriate so women can be sure they’re safe at work.

Reactions: 4
I know nothing about legal stuff but I thought he could be named and shamed because he had to pay damages to someone? If there other cases were dropped I understand that they couldn’t necessarily name him in those cases (although it’s disgusting and really sad for the people involved that they were dropped).
Being dropped from IFS isn’t that big a deal considering the absolute tit storm that should be going down for him and that female second in command. Disgusting. And anyone associating with them is also disgusting.

I find it funny how he made a big deal out of having to go on a train with Sarah to court about one of his students and when he came back all smiling assumed he’d won?? Yet he’s that transparent that he’s not mentioned this? It’s surely on public records somewhere? But then again he’s a narcissist so even if the judge granted damages he’ll still think he’s innocent. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.