Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s horrendous and no doubt Martin will be gloating.

I hope the rumors are true that some national newspaper wants to do a story on M and expose his narcissistic behavior and treatment of staff and students.
Even if one verdict is no further action, he’s lost another case and that’s enough to show what kind of person he truly is and who people are giving their money too.
So has M got away with rape due to the lack of evidence? Did the government not just review the problem with rape cases and the evidence needed to convict and found that there are huge problems?
Someone comes forward about M’s unwanted advances and he flies due to lack of evidence, is that the case?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So has M got away with rape due to the lack of evidence? Did the government not just review the problem with rape cases and the evidence needed to convict and found that there are huge problems?
Someone comes forward about M’s unwanted advances and he flies due to lack of evidence, is that the case?
yeah that seems to be the case.
Lack of evidence is a huge problem for rape cases because there’s only ever two people involved.

And because it’s typically he said - she said.
Which is why there’s such a failing of cases and the victims are left with the scars and no justice.
M is a master manipulator and rape can happen in any form when someone says NO!

Lack of evidence doesn’t mean it didn’t happen or that people don’t believe it.

Change needs to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So it seems like M is back in business re instagram. Like nothing happened. Disgusting
Awful isn’t it! Dirty pervert. And some poor soul has him around their children! If only they knew the hands they are trusting to change their child’s nappy, are the same hands he used to pleasure himself in a room with a young girl that didn’t want any part of it 😔 how do these people keep getting away with it. 😔😡

Reactions: 4
Awful isn’t it! Dirty pervert. And some poor soul has him around their children! If only they knew the hands they are trusting to change their child’s nappy, are the same hands he used to pleasure himself in a room with a young girl that didn’t want any part of it 😔 how do these people keep getting away with it. 😔😡
This was my exact thought. He’s a creep.
Something needs to be done about it. He needs to be exposed

Reactions: 3
And to be sat drinking with four young, blonde girls. I mean asides from being a sore thumb, they deserve to know, especially whilst more vulnerable as they are out drinking.

Reactions: 2
And to be sat drinking with four young, blonde girls. I mean asides from being a sore thumb, they deserve to know, especially whilst more vulnerable as they are out drinking.
It’s embarrassing. He’s hanging out with 25 year olds that work for him. Imagine not letting your staff have their weekends alone with their friends.

He most likely invited himself because he likes to know what’s going on at all times🙄 if he’s not there he can’t control the situation.

He’ll probably have an after party at his office and try it on with at least one of them…from what I’ve heard.

What a sad sad man

Reactions: 8
Such a creep. Arrive late so the girls are after more drink than you so maybe they don’t notice you’re sleaziness. That to me is a predator.

Reactions: 7
It’s embarrassing. He’s hanging out with 25 year olds that work for him. Imagine not letting your staff have their weekends alone with their friends.

He most likely invited himself because he likes to know what’s going on at all times🙄 if he’s not there he can’t control the situation.

He’ll probably have an after party at his office and try it on with at least one of them…from what I’ve heard.

What a sad sad man
He’s a narcissistic control freak and he’s now trying to show the world he’s done nothing wrong by going out with some young girls because he has no friends he can go out with, literally.

Reactions: 7
So he thinks one of the main reasons people don’t like him is because he now has a blue tick. That’s what brings out the “haters” and it triggers people. And guys, he doesn’t even care about having a blue tick (although he went to the effort of having to apply for it, so obviously doesn’t care at all 🙄). No Martin, people don’t like you because you are a sex offender.

I really can’t wait for the day that karma catches up to him.

Reactions: 12
So he thinks one of the main reasons people don’t like him is because he now has a blue tick. That’s what brings out the “haters” and it triggers people. And guys, he doesn’t even care about having a blue tick (although he went to the effort of having to apply for it, so obviously doesn’t care at all 🙄). No Martin, people don’t like you because you are a sex offender.

I really can’t wait for the day that karma catches up to him.
And since getting the blue tick hasn’t shut up about it!! But no he doesn’t care of course! I’m with you his castle will crumble one day and I can’t wait

He's a narcissist, that's why people don't like him, that's it, first and foremost.....then they hear he's a sexual predator and they're not in the least suprised

There really is something wrong with M’s head he’s staring now online he’s having cuddles with MNU graduates babies. Is it me or is this as off colour than using his own children as props.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.