Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think somethings definitely happened as I’ve seen a few story shares from ex staff that karma has been done and celebrating.

I really really REALLY hope M has been charged with something or something is finally getting done.

Reactions: 2
I think somethings definitely happened as I’ve seen a few story shares from ex staff that karma has been done and celebrating.

I really really REALLY hope M has been charged with something or something is finally getting done.
oh really? Can you share who?

edited to add, I’ve just gone back over the thread and looked up 3 people mentioned here previously who’ve spoken out and looks like you’re onto something! 🤞🏼🥳

Last edited:
I think it must be as be more nutrition has specifically used the word
Integrity and MNU’s tag line on their website is Wisdom, Confidence, Integrity 🤔🥳

Reactions: 1
You’re right, something has happened. I guess it’s just a matter of time before it becomes public and the world will see him for who he really is. Glad to hear something is being done about his behaviour!

Reactions: 3
oh really? Can you share who?

edited to add, I’ve just gone back over the thread and looked up 3 people mentioned here previously who’ve spoken out and looks like you’re onto something! 🤞🏼🥳
Could you point us in the right direction please?

One of them have just posted that today there was a verdict of no further action due to lack of evidence :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
One of them have just posted that today there was a verdict of no further action due to lack of evidence :mad:
That’s horrendous and no doubt Martin will be gloating.

I hope the rumors are true that some national newspaper wants to do a story on M and expose his narcissistic behavior and treatment of staff and students.
Even if one verdict is no further action, he’s lost another case and that’s enough to show what kind of person he truly is and who people are giving their money too.

Reactions: 3
his latest story with #integrity on it.... :mad:
yeah I saw that.
He’s an absolute cretin.

Abuse of staff and students, sexual harassment and fraud.

yeah screams integrity.

I’ve seen and experienced first hand how vile he is.

Coercive control over students and staff at events, trying to get women to have threesomes.
I was told he had split from his wife and such a sob story to sleep with him and all along she was under the impression they were still happily married.
He stalked me over social media when I wouldn’t give him my number - all of this whilst I was a student.
So he could invite me back to a hotel or his office to have sex.

So much more to expose and so much scandal.
The daily mail needs to get on this ha!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I was interested to see if IFS still had him on the London lineup.. but the website just wants to harvest email addresses rather than give any info...

I hope the rumors are true that some national newspaper wants to do a story on M and expose his narcissistic behavior and treatment of staff and students.
Even if one verdict is no further action, he’s lost another case and that’s enough to show what kind of person he truly is and who people are giving their money too.
So has M lost one case and no further action on another?

What's the case he's lost then? Struggling to find anything that says that other than on here. Plus.. he doesn't seem like someone's who's lost anything?

Also.. just gonna leave this here. 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I knew there was something dodgy about this guy but HOLY tit my eyes have been opened

Reactions: 5
It’s funny how he’s just celebrated Amy and billy being his employees for 5 years at the same time. And gave them a cheque. Billy’s did say 250k on his but I don’t know whether that was a joke. They are enabling his behaviour. I had my eyes open when he was in New Zealand with Amy. Such predatory behaviour making her go in his room while he was in his underwear IN BED and documenting it on his stories. He actually thinks he’s indestructible. I hope ppl see him for what he is as it’s not hard as he does it in plain sight. He makes me feel sick and that’s before all the rumours started

Reactions: 7
What's the case he's lost then? Struggling to find anything that says that other than on here. Plus.. he doesn't seem like someone's who's lost anything?

Also.. just gonna leave this here. 👀
I can’t believe there’s a no further action verdict. That’s just horrific.

• Sad
It’s funny how he’s just celebrated Amy and billy being his employees for 5 years at the same time. And gave them a cheque. Billy’s did say 250k on his but I don’t know whether that was a joke. They are enabling his behaviour. I had my eyes open when he was in New Zealand with Amy. Such predatory behaviour making her go in his room while he was in his underwear IN BED and documenting it on his stories. He actually thinks he’s indestructible. I hope ppl see him for what he is as it’s not hard as he does it in plain sight. He makes me feel sick and that’s before all the rumours started
Needs a good smacking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.