Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% believe that MM is a sexual predator and I believe everything his victims have said BUT I don’t think there’s been any outcome from the court cases has there? If not, I don’t know it a company could just drop him without him being found guilty. I guess he would have signed a contract with IFS and if they just drop him her probably get a payout! In my opinion he shouldn’t be there but I suppose IFS have to tread carefully.

Reactions: 2
I 100% believe that MM is a sexual predator and I believe everything his victims have said BUT I don’t think there’s been any outcome from the court cases has there? If not, I don’t know it a company could just drop him without him being found guilty. I guess he would have signed a contract with IFS and if they just drop him her probably get a payout! In my opinion he shouldn’t be there but I suppose IFS have to tread carefully.
And if he decides to have a 'Royal Bank' in front of an unsuspecting female in the mean time?

And if he decides to have a 'Royal Bank' in front of an unsuspecting female in the mean time?
Then he will have another court case to attend. I believe that he shouldn’t be there but if he’s not been found guilty, a company can’t just sack him off. Personally I think the IFS is dog tit. I don’t think many people (other than us Tattlers and those involved) know what he’s been accused off. He seems to be surrounded by enablers, even his ex wife still works with him! He’ll have his fall from grace, I just hope his victims get the outcome they deserve.

Reactions: 3
Then he will have another court case to attend. I believe that he shouldn’t be there but if he’s not been found guilty, a company can’t just sack him off. Personally I think the IFS is dog tit. I don’t think many people (other than us Tattlers and those involved) know what he’s been accused off. He seems to be surrounded by enablers, even his ex wife still works with him! He’ll have his fall from grace, I just hope his victims get the outcome they deserve.
This is probably true, they will have to wait until he’s found guilty to remove him from the line up. He won’t have a very warm reception at IFS anyway, a lot of the others speakers know what happened.

His enablers are the small team of staff who defend his behaviour and deal with his daily tantrums. Aside from that small group, no one stays at the company for longer than a few months & his ex wife has not worked there in years.

Reactions: 1
This is probably true, they will have to wait until he’s found guilty to remove him from the line up. He won’t have a very warm reception at IFS anyway, a lot of the others speakers know what happened.

His enablers are the small team of staff who defend his behaviour and deal with his daily tantrums. Aside from that small group, no one stays at the company for longer than a few months & his ex wife has not worked there in years.
Ah I thought she still worked there according to her LinkedIn. I imagine people in the industry know and are waiting for it to be made public or there’s an outcome from his court cases. He’s a dick and his side kick Sarah should be ashamed.

Reactions: 7
You'd think as somebody who had a precancerous mole removed from her face... She'd do everything to stop her face from burning..

First time I've checked his page out in ages. Very quiet...but when he does a story...still an a-hole. His perverted jokes are really tacky though? Does anyone actually find him funny?

Weird how he never seems to be out with friends or anything? Bar his stint in Dubai begging ppl to hang out with him I'm beginning to think he has absolutely zero friends.

Reactions: 1
He’s been very quiet, I wonder if something has happened! I’ve heard more members of staff have left 🙈
Have they? I’m not surprised. I bet it’s not Sarah, Amy or Billy though! His stories are so different. His children don’t feature anymore. He obviously reads here! That’s one good thing out of it. Poor children were overly exposed. 😔

Reactions: 7
He’s changed tact he knows shits about to hit the fan so he’s limiting what he does. No kids on there no staff just nutrition content. I bet he’s been warned by his legal team

Reactions: 8
I had noticed his content in IG has changed hugely over the past while.

But let’s not forget there’s 2 kids here that will probably never see their dad again and that’s not right

But let’s not forget there’s 2 kids here that will probably never see their dad again and that’s not right
Something about reaping what’s sown

Reactions: 2

I'm sure when they get older they'll understand why. Hard to feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 6

Rape, sexual harassment, narcissistic behaviour etc is what is not right here.
If his kids don’t get to see him again HE is the only 1 to blame, let’s not forget that please

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I bet he wasn’t thinking about his kids when he was wanking in front of his staff members. He has a daughter, how would he feel if someone did that to her? The only person that needs to consider his children’s feelings, is him. Someone else’s daughter had their life turned upside down.

Reactions: 12
I bet he wasn’t thinking about his kids when he was wanking in front of his staff members. He has a daughter, how would he feel if someone did that to her? The only person that needs to consider his children’s feelings, is him. Someone else’s daughter had their life turned upside down.
You read my mind. I was going to say that you’d have thought that raising a daughter would have been a good reason not to be a twit towards women.

Who knows what his behaviour now will mean for his kids in the future. When they grow up and are forming her own relationships, they’re going to think his behaviour is totally normal and acceptable. So if anyone needs to be reminded that Martin has 2 kids, it’s Martin himself.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.