Martin Macdonald

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You read my mind. I was going to say that you’d have thought that raising a daughter would have been a good reason not to be a twit towards women.

Who knows what his behaviour now will mean for his kids in the future. When they grow up and are forming her own relationships, they’re going to think his behaviour is totally normal and acceptable. So if anyone needs to be reminded that Martin has 2 kids, it’s Martin himself.
I’ve no doubt that he loves his kids but I imagine he’s very ‘out of sight, out of mind’. He probably compartmentalises his life so what he does when he doesn’t face the kids doesn’t matter (when in fact it does). I always thought his work trips abroad were a bit ‘off’. I mean who would want to go abroad and sit with their boss (who’s wearing Speedo’s ffs!). I’d rather have the extra £2k added to mr salary.

Reactions: 6
I had noticed his content in IG has changed hugely over the past while.

But let’s not forget there’s 2 kids here that will probably never see their dad again and that’s not right
Has something happened re Martin and him being able to see his children?

Kind of happy that IFS has been cancelled. Hopefully by 2022 they will realise what a predator Martin is. Can a blue tick be revoked? 🧐 my dog deserved it more than he does.

Reactions: 7
Disappointingly I feel like absolutely nothing will happen to him and he will continue to be an arrogant disgusting prick. Really hope I am wrong. Disgraceful that he got a blue tick. So nobodies like him have to ask Instagram for a blue tick and try and justify it? All sounds very cringe.

Reactions: 4
Disappointingly I feel like absolutely nothing will happen to him and he will continue to be an arrogant disgusting prick. Really hope I am wrong. Disgraceful that he got a blue tick. So nobodies like him have to ask Instagram for a blue tick and try and justify it? All sounds very cringe.
Me too 😔

Glad I never did MNU now, it would look bad on my CV if the rumours are true
They aren’t rumours.

I still think that the nutritionists who have completed the course are amazing at what they do, and Martins actions shouldn’t affect that however many are now dissaccociating themselves from the qualification all together.

Reactions: 7
Glad I never did MNU now, it would look bad on my CV if the rumours are true
The quality of the course can’t be denied.
This is coming from an ex student and ex……something of M

However, the certification won’t be worth the paper it’s written on when the truth comes out.

Reactions: 5
Call me negative but I can’t see it. It’s all been “when it finally comes out” for so long now 😞

Reactions: 3
He’s insufferable atm. I literally have second hand embarrassment. There’s having a laugh and theres making a tit out of yourself. Can’t he go back to not posting anything pleaseeeeeeeee 🙏🏻

Reactions: 3
Tbh the lack of accreditation with MNU is a big red flag because despite how qualified Martin is and how good the content is, the course is still self regulated. And it’s horrendously expensive for an unaccredited course and Martin cannot be held accountable for anything that goes on internally regarding student complaints etc. My advice would be to do Laurent Bannocks IOPN Diploma. It’s a post graduate level 7 course in nutrition and 60 credits can be carried across onto the MSc in Sport and Exercise Nutrition at University of Roehampton. This will lead to becoming a Registered Nutritionist and if you look at IOPN, it’s SENr and AfN recognised and is the same price as MNU!

Tbh the lack of accreditation with MNU is a big red flag because despite how qualified Martin is and how good the content is, the course is still self regulated. And it’s horrendously expensive for an unaccredited course and Martin cannot be held accountable for anything that goes on internally regarding student complaints etc. My advice would be to do Laurent Bannocks IOPN Diploma. It’s a post graduate level 7 course in nutrition and 60 credits can be carried across onto the MSc in Sport and Exercise Nutrition at University of Roehampton. This will lead to becoming a Registered Nutritionist and if you look at IOPN, it’s SENr and AfN recognised and is the same price as MNU!
This is so true. The course is prerecorded lectures that haven’t been updated in years. They have also taken about 4 years to get their new ‘foundation’ course rolling and it’s still not been released. They are full of false promises and bullshit in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.