Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilli is a saint, it drives me mad how they haven't got dottie doing a proper forward jumping position yet. She is only little so its fair enough if she struggles with it but marf just puts her jumps up and up instead of getting the basics correct first. It looks like she has lovely soft hands but theirs a few moments in the recent videos where she is thumping down on poor brillis back because she isn't forward enough over the jump.

Reactions: 4
Drives me mad too, I thought they did a lot of pony club stuff I thought her jumping position would of been corrected by know going to rallies etc. They seem to do a lot of competitions with them, and not many days off especially Brilli who is getting on.

Of course you just get in your car to realise the horse box is attached better document it for Insta. 😂 did she do the school run with it on? Actually that’s a pointless question

Reactions: 2
Of course you just get in your car to realise the horse box is attached better document it for Insta. 😂 did she do the school run with it on? Actually that’s a pointless question
Honestly she is utterly unbearable!!! No wonder her husband is never around anymore..... imagine actually having to live with her 😂

Reactions: 1
I just keep seeing Michael Jackson when I look at her… it’s uncanny in her latest story pic!

Also the peace sign :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today’s stories. Does she not realise the age for children to be on a ride on petrol lawnmower is 16? They go at some speed and she’s got videos of them whizzing around on it? 🙄

A gifted £500 bed in the sale from aspace and they also build it to? Yea you do have to pay them Martha but you wouldn’t know that would you.

Jeebus, she popped up on my stories feed as a promoted stories post today, haven't followed her for months, years maybe... so she's paying to promote her stories to increase views? I'm going to have to block her to get rid of her I think. I'm not interested in your children needing tutoring support, 'which they've spoken openly about in the past' - so fake.

The latest joules dungaree photo… remember when she used to be so fashionable and made you want to be like her…

And the shoes… my God.

640743C2-F7F0-4B7C-9EED-47D791C2A288.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why is she dressed like a child but with her dads shoes on? She used to be much more fashionable with a slight edge that I thought made her cool. Now it’s like she’s getting copies of her youngest clothes in her size. Bizarre.
I thought she looks really strange in this pic, he arms looks old yet she looks like a child! It’s so weird! I don’t kno what’s happened to her

Reactions: 1
Why is she dressed like a child but with her dads shoes on? She used to be much more fashionable with a slight edge that I thought made her cool. Now it’s like she’s getting copies of her youngest clothes in her size. Bizarre.
25 comments and she has limited who can see the number of likes - says it all 🤣