Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think with josh having his own electrical business and having 4 kids that she homeschooled she’d have an up to date fancy printer
She's too busy spending 100's of pounds on holland and cooper jeans trying to nail her new 'equestrian chic' vibe

Reactions: 2
They have super expensive hobbies, and a big rent. They will have the money in the bank from the sale of the house but that doesn’t go far when you buy horses

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s looking quite ill actually. I wonder if it’s just all the running around or something else. To me it’s a significant change from a couple of years ago, feels like an eating issue or health problem.

Yeah she’s looking quite ill actually. I wonder if it’s just all the running around or something else. To me it’s a significant change from a couple of years ago, feels like an eating issue or health problem.
The other day she’d taken herself for a run so she could have wine and cheese or something along those lines. She really doesn’t need to burn of calories so she can eat and drink normal foods

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She will be in calorie deficit anyway cos she’s up at 6 mucking out horses. Mad to me that she controls her earting like this when she has 3 girls watching her

Reactions: 3
She keeps going on about drinking too! There was someone on here that lives in their village, would be great to get some gossip!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks to have lost even more weight in her stories today the holland and cooper jeans are looking baggy in places and you can pretty much see her leg bones even in Jeans. I hope her girls don't pick up on mum being so thin and needing to go running to earn her treats. Indie is at such an impressionable age

I thought she looked incredibly gaunt in that story this morning, I hope she’s not ill and is just running around too much

Her latest caption over a small plate of healthy food, "naughty, but oh so good"... I mean, WTF? Yes, you're so naughty for eating food Martha..it's desperately sad she thinks in this way...and also to think what her girls must pick up on as well..

Reactions: 7
What is her obsession with posting her poorly children??? Why not try just looking after them instead of seeing it as some obscure Instagram post opportunity....such a strange mentality to have!

Wow the mirror photo of her on her stories… her face is so gaunt it really does remind me of Michael Jackson. She has changed so much.

She looks so different to a year ago. Definitely lost a lot of weight that she definitely did not need to lose. I hope she’s ok