Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she used to dress better because she was being dressed by very and fat face. Which I never believed was her authentic taste. She seemed uncomfortable and out of place at sponsored "influencer" shindigs. This is her true dull self we are seeing now.

Reactions: 4
So she's looking after a Labrador for a bit.....what's the bet that there will be a new puppy on the grid next 🙄

Reactions: 1
That video of tiggy sitting on the labrador is awful. The poor dog is looking so stressed and uncomfortable. This is why kids get bitten because parents let them do whatever and eventually the poor tolerant dog snaps

Reactions: 5
Hi, new to this thread. Followed Miserable Martha for years on and off.
Just cam across this thread and see she’s big bit changed at all. Just changes the houses ‘ fake it till you make it’ all the way!

Her miserable nasal monotone voice and dull content still going strong.

I see her latest like so many of other Insta huns is promoting dreadful Emma matters / pillow and gifted double bed for her twelve year old. Wow just wow!

Another horse for her to use as an excuse for not getting a job 🙄 her poor husband must have to work relentlessly to fund her lifestyle because surely she isn't pulling in much money anymore??

I was wondering that but I also wonder if actually all these horses are just on loan and she's making out they've bought them like she did with the rented house. Well schooled large ponies/small horses are in such demand currently prices are astronomical and I don't see how an electricians salary can fund 3 horses plus all the travel to shows as well as feeding and clothing 4 children

Reactions: 7
There’s been a few recent stories of her riding a bike, filming & not wearing a helmet! I replied saying put a helmet on & I’ve been blocked! So reckless and dangerous not to wear a helmet.

Now I’m not a horsey person but isn’t it way too hot to be out at shows/clubs with them for the second time this weekend?! 🥴
as long as the horses have shade, plenty of water etc. they will generally be fine for small hacks, short show sessions etc. If the weather was dangerous shows would cancel. Also she showed they where home by 9.30am so looks like the show perhaps started very early to avoid the heat.
Does however look like she's on the beg for a fancy horse box, surprised she isn't pushing the pony page trying to get indie sponsored as a team GB youth hopeful

The recent video on her grid of her pretending to play happy families 😂 her eldest looks utterly miserable and her own husband wipes her kiss off....not looking so happily ever after now is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The recent video on her grid of her pretending to play happy families 😂 her eldest looks utterly miserable and her own husband wipes her kiss off....not looking so happily ever after now is it?
ohhhh he has been allowed back on her social after his tantrum! Lucky guy!
“It only takes a family wedding to have us all back in the same place at the same time” - so busy, aren’t you Martha 🤔 Imagine having an actual job, how would you cope then ffs!

• Haha
“It only takes a family wedding to have us all back in the same place at the same time” - so busy, aren’t you Martha 🤔 Imagine having an actual job, how would you cope then ffs!
She is completely insufferable isn't she! She really needs to pull her head out her arse

What happened with that? I vaguely remember he kicked off but can’t remember much else

What happened with that? I vaguely remember he kicked off but can’t remember much else
He hates us all and told us to duck off basically. We need to mind our own business…regarding a woman who sells her family’s private life. Then she came on here and also told us in roundabout terms to mind our own business as well! Brass necked pair.

Also, looking her account now - remember when she said she wasn’t going to show her kids anymore 🤣 when it was fashionable within the Instagram crowd to realise your wrongs and respect your children’s privacy. Guess that ain’t the mood currently as her kids are firmly plastered over her account these days.

I’m still curious about her house situation. I honestly thought they had sold and moved to a family rented house to focus on a fixer upper they had bought. Would be great content after all. But obviously not, so they sold their house to rent?! I guess they are skint.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He hates us all and told us to duck off basically. We need to mind our own business…regarding a woman who sells her family’s private life. Then she came on here and also told us in roundabout terms to mind our own business as well! Brass necked pair.

Also, looking her account now - remember when she said she wasn’t going to show her kids anymore 🤣 when it was fashionable within the Instagram crowd to realise your wrongs and respect your children’s privacy. Guess that ain’t the mood currently as her kids are firmly plastered over her account these days.

I’m still curious about her house situation. I honestly thought they had sold and moved to a family rented house to focus on a fixer upper they had bought. Would be great content after all. But obviously not, so they sold their house to rent?! I guess they are skint.
Gosh he is rough 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has totally killed her previously lovely home account with this boring tit, hasn’t she (so sorry to anyone horsey; it’s not my thing really, especially pictures of horse arses).
Absolutely agree. There are quite a few accounts I used to follow and then unfollowed as they have acquired horses and feature them non stop. But unless you are a horsey person ( I’m not but I do think they are absolutely beautiful animals ) there isn’t much there for you.

Perhsps she wants a certain type of follower?

Absolutely agree. There are quite a few accounts I used to follow and then unfollowed as they have acquired horses and feature them non stop. But unless you are a horsey person ( I’m not but I do think they are absolutely beautiful animals ) there isn’t much there for you.

Perhsps she wants a certain type of follower?
I just don’t think she has any other content! Baffling what she does all day.

I thought that’s why she set up the other page, so she doesn’t bore everyone else with all the horsey stuff? I think she must be partly funding this lifestyle with some of the proceeds from the house sale, as I just can’t see how they afford it all otherwise? Granted he has his own business but can that really support Marf that plays horses all day long, four kids, rent, bills, plus three horses and all that entails 💸💸💸

Reactions: 7