Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that’s why she set up the other page, so she doesn’t bore everyone else with all the horsey stuff? I think she must be partly funding this lifestyle with some of the proceeds from the house sale, as I just can’t see how they afford it all otherwise? Granted he has his own business but can that really support Marf that plays horses all day long, four kids, rent, bills, plus three horses and all that entails 💸💸💸
I know what you mean. I wonder if she thought she’ll have a good return via Instagram but I can’t see that she would. She doesn’t get many lucrative affiliations etc and can be often quite idle.
If she is using house funds, she’ll fritter that money pretty quickly.
She’s the type that wants to keep up with Jonses’ of Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gosh he is rough 🤢
I do actually feel quite sorry for the bloke though. I remember right at the beginning of her insta when they had that lovely little cottage that they owned and he painstakingly renovated and then the next house that he renovated (all whilst still working to provide an income!!) and that still wasn't good enough for princess Martha. He must be at his absolute wits end with her, I know I would be!

Reactions: 4
I thought that’s why she set up the other page, so she doesn’t bore everyone else with all the horsey stuff? I think she must be partly funding this lifestyle with some of the proceeds from the house sale, as I just can’t see how they afford it all otherwise? Granted he has his own business but can that really support Marf that plays horses all day long, four kids, rent, bills, plus three horses and all that entails 💸💸💸
Unless they have money from parents it makes no sense. House prices have gone up so much since they sold, I don’t see how they would get back on the market now.

Reactions: 1
Does she go on holiday that often? I don’t think she has ever taken the kids on a plane, she doesn’t holiday much at all. Her uk breaks are mostly gifted - I guess she spends all her cash on the horses.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t do badly at all on the holiday front! Off the top of my head she had that gifted stay in Bournemouth quite recently, the weekend at the festival, the gifted stay at the other holiday park earlier in the year and now this foreign holiday. Gifted or not, that’s still a lot of breaks imo!

Reactions: 2
She went on a holiday in France a year or two ago - it was gifted if I remember correctly

Does she go on holiday that often? I don’t think she has ever taken the kids on a plane, she doesn’t holiday much at all. Her uk breaks are mostly gifted - I guess she spends all her cash on the horses.

Her kids are off poorly from school but they’ve managed to make a cake whilst off. Clearly not that unwell then 🙄

Her kids are off poorly from school but they’ve managed to make a cake whilst off. Clearly not that unwell then 🙄
Both my kids are off and we haven't left the sofa. I've never understood why you'd bake a cake when poorly surely you're just sharing the germs around 🤣

She has such a weird obsession with her kids being sick? She barely posts anymore but everytime ‘someone’s feeling a little poorly’ she’s straight onto the gram

Reactions: 5
This shake advert seems completely off brand, clearly just for the money as doesn’t seem relevant to her or her followers at all. Feels quite disappointing!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree. She is hardly a picture of health either. I thought her page was more about wholesome foods when it involved anything food related. Not shakes. Especially with her having daughters too I’m not sure it’s a good image for her show them.

Reactions: 6
Did anything ever come of her daughter being really Poorly? She sort of spoke about it but don’t think she ever said what. This was in her old house she went MIA for quite some time

Did anything ever come of her daughter being really Poorly? She sort of spoke about it but don’t think she ever said what. This was in her old house she went MIA for quite some time
I can't remember the name of what the infection was but she did talk quite a bit about it and also mentioned recently she'd had the all clear for no lasting damage and she did some stories for the awareness day for whatever the condition was called

Reactions: 2