Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of stories she puts up about ‘being naughty’ or last nights stretching the jeans so she can eat coupled with her drastic weight loss is really quite worrying and sad. I just hope she’s ok

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The amount of stories she puts up about ‘being naughty’ or last nights stretching the jeans so she can eat coupled with her drastic weight loss is really quite worrying and sad. I just hope she’s ok
Agreed. I also think the mirror selfies and videos are less about showing off what she’s wearing/doing and more about body checking.

• Sad
Ahh this makes sense now - she was stretching the jeans to make space for food. I was like wtf is she doing.

So she can’t plan for the advent by putting 4 little chocolates in a calendar. I mean, it’s understandable with her high powered job and all. Not as though she has all day everyday free 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she can’t plan for the advent by putting 4 little chocolates in a calendar. I mean, it’s understandable with her high powered job and all. Not as though she has all day everyday free 🙄
Sounds like she does 4 toys a day as well instead of chocolate, I’m sure she gets them new Boden Christmas jumpers as well. I know I couldn’t afford all that and Christmas on top of it

Reactions: 4
That’s a very expensive way to do advent! No wonder it causes such friction!! And if she insists on doing it that way, why not spend a day or 2 in November purchasing things. OR - £2 chocolate advent calendar from the supermarket. Works the same

That’s a very expensive way to do advent! No wonder it causes such friction!! And if she insists on doing it that way, why not spend a day or 2 in November purchasing things. OR - £2 chocolate advent calendar from the supermarket. Works the same
Could buy the kids a Lindt one each and still be quids in!
Mine get a Cadbury’s one that I buy as soon as I see them in the shops. There’s literally no input about it. I don’t understand the obsession with spending money for the sake of spending money. But hey, we’re all different 🤷🏼‍♀️

She said she did it that way because its cheaper than buying one, what sort of advent calendars was she buying them even if she went for fancier chocolate ones such as hotel chocolat or lint it would be under £ 10 per kid. If she buys a little toy everyday thats either going to be very expensive or be 24 days of plastic tat

Reactions: 2
She said she did it that way because its cheaper than buying one, what sort of advent calendars was she buying them even if she went for fancier chocolate ones such as hotel chocolat or lint it would be under £ 10 per kid. If she buys a little toy everyday thats either going to be very expensive or be 24 days of plastic tat
She was buying the Lego advent calendars

Reactions: 1
Seriously believe that she’s bodychecking in all of the mirror selfies, classic ED behaviour. Hope she gets help, she’s wasting away

Reactions: 1
This mornings ad “ I’ve been working with Very to create a smarter , securer, more connected home “

SECURER ?!!! 🙄
The term is ‘more secure’ Martha !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's getting more frequent on the gram again now......money must be tight after Christmas 😬
Surely it's about time she actually got a proper job now all the kids are at school, she can't be content playing horses all day

Reactions: 5
All the horsey crap obviously didn’t last long on the other page she set up. Wasn’t getting her the attention she wanted. No gifted horse tack or gifted food no free press trips to the London horse show in December 😂

• Haha