Marthashappilyeverafter #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember the big declaration of not showing the children and look at her just over a year on. Anything for a few £. Can’t wait until these kids can sue for a percentage of the money their arenas have made from selling them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but I honestly cant believe how much much she makes out these kids are the next big event riders...

The ponies are pretty and very sweet, the bigger grey obviously has been well schooled or more likely been severely trained to keep its head in an unnatural outline and I can why its doing well in showing...

however this “need for speed” and making out it’s the most scopey thing going is just complete bollocks, I’ve never seen it do anytime that would win a competitive jump off, it’s got no fizz to it at all it’s just an average (all be it) honest little pony and Indie is just an average little rider, as most 9/10 years olds are!

Oh and the reason Indie keeps placing is she is putting her into small baby/raised pole classes which are for younger kids, I honestly don’t know how she can take any satisfaction from plastering that all over Instagram!

Reactions: 10
She literally got just under 200 likes for her latest ad. She turned off the counter so I counted lol. Someone’s failing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she has been complaining about the printer for months now, you have 4 kids they need a printer for school you'd think she'd get it sorted.

Reactions: 2
she has been complaining about the printer for months now, you have 4 kids they need a printer for school you'd think she'd get it sorted.
Hinting for a gifted one it’s what these Insta huns do make slight subtle hints

Can you think of anything more boring than a printer advert from the least interesting account on the planet? It genuinely astounds me that she’s still posting

• Heart
I feel like she is lovely the new country bumpkin life but what happened to Josh? They seemed a bit wilder / more fun before. Now he doesn’t appear. Like his tattoos don’t fit the image.

Reactions: 3
He hasn’t really been seen since the outburst. Doesn’t fit the brand. Also they have different views on showing the kids “Josh and I have decided not to show the kids….” It was always more him than her, hence the return of the children a few short weeks later

Yeah I remember that big declaration that they would not show the kids. It was short lived as she must of missed the money she can earn from them. They are on more I would say than ever

Her stories this morning ‘earning the food and fixz’

this is a very unhealthy attitude to have towards food . You don’t need earn food!

she looks emaciated

Reactions: 8
In Ye Olden Days when they cost an arm and a leg I could understand it but bloody hell considering all the money she must fork out trying to shoe-horn her kids into being Olympic riders you’d think she could cough up £50 🙄
You’d think with josh having his own electrical business and having 4 kids that she homeschooled she’d have an up to date fancy printer

Reactions: 4